Need held with Tfa blueberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
My adv is flavor west blueberry. I chain vape it. We'll ecx was out so read reviews on Tfa signature blueberry. Got it mixed a bottle at 10% in 70pg30vg. Let it sit over night. Tasted an tastes nothing like blueberry I smoke kinda has like vanilla taste. I am in a spot spent a lot of money on flavors I can't smoke all day. Any advice on how to make this smokable

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Well, I don't think anyone here can tell you how to "smoke" anything from TFA, or the other flavoring manufacturers either. We can help you probably with vaping it though. :D

First, which TFA Blueberry did you buy...the Wild or the Extra? If you bought the TFA Blueberry Wild, it has ethyl alcohol in it, and it's best to not vape EA. It needs to be evaporated out, by shaking the heck out of the eliquid you made with it, then leave it open (lid and dropper tip off). Reshake and leave uncapped several times a day, for probably 2-3 days.

Even with that though, I don't know anyone who vapes most of the TFA flavorings as stand-a-lone flavorings, with just PG, VG, and Nic added. Most generally take other flavorings added with them to make decent eliquid. Many use 1 or more of the creams or custard with the Blueberry (ie. Sweet Cream, Bavarian Cream, Vanilla Custard, etc.) and/or maybe some Marshmallow or Vanilla Swirl.

Edit: By the way, lots of websites carry FW flavorings. So next time ecx is out of it...try Wizard Labs, or OneStop DIY Shop, or Nicotine River, or Bull City Flavors, etc. if you really like the FW Blueberry.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My adv is flavor west blueberry. I chain vape it. We'll ecx was out so read reviews on Tfa signature blueberry. Got it mixed a bottle at 10% in 70pg30vg. Let it sit over night. Tasted an tastes nothing like blueberry I smoke kinda has like vanilla taste. I am in a spot spent a lot of money on flavors I can't smoke all day. Any advice on how to make this smokable
Needs to steep at least a week. Steeping helps all the chemicals in the formula to settle and blend together for the desired taste.
You could try another bottle with a little marshmellow included and vape it right away. It will continue to steep while using it, but this may make it usable now.
Try 3% blueberry and 1.5% marshmellow. If bb is too light for you go as high as 5%. But try the lower amt first. You can always add to the mix but its difficult to take out once its in there. The marshmellow will add a little sweetness and make it more palatable. The marshmellow also works well with strawberry for a quick vape.
:)

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
Well, I don't think anyone here can tell you how to "smoke" anything from TFA, or the other flavoring manufacturers either. We can help you probably with vaping it though. :D

First, which TFA Blueberry did you buy...the Wild or the Extra? If you bought the TFA Blueberry Wild, it has ethyl alcohol in it, and it's best to not vape EA. It needs to be evaporated out, by shaking the heck out of the eliquid you made with it, then leave it open (lid and dropper tip off). Reshake and leave uncapped several times a day, for probably 2-3 days.

Even with that though, I don't know anyone who vapes most of the TFA flavorings as stand-a-lone flavorings, with just PG, VG, and Nic added. Most generally take other flavorings added with them to make decent eliquid. Many use 1 or more of the creams or custard with the Blueberry (ie. Sweet Cream, Bavarian Cream, Vanilla Custard, etc.) and/or maybe some Marshmallow or Vanilla Swirl.

Edit: By the way, lots of websites carry FW flavorings. So next time ecx is out of it...try Wizard Labs, or OneStop DIY Shop, or Nicotine River, or Bull City Flavors, etc. if you really like the FW Blueberry.
Haha just seen that smoke sorry. Must had the stinkies on my mind. Great info ty

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky

Sorry just says signature blueberry

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK
I use TFA Blueberry Wild and as mentioned, it does need a reasonable steep and breath time.

It also becomes very subtle overtime. I make a Blueberry Donut, steep for a week with about 16 hours breathing time. When I'm ready to use it I'll add one or two drops of the Blueberry, give it a good shake, then use. Find it just boosts the Blueberry alittle.

Reactions: LeeLee26

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
Than

ks I have never ordered anywhere else don't know who to trust

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK
After 5 days steep. It is Vapeable. I will add a couple drops to it as it seems to have faded a bit

As with any DIY, taste is always subjective. I only add a drop or two as don't want it overwhelming the creams, custards and donut flavouring.

If you like stronger, try adding more. I'd suggest starting at 2, if your still not happy keep adding one drop until tastes right for you. Just make sure you give it a good shake between drops :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks I have never ordered anywhere else don't know who to trust

You're welcome!

You might want to try a sample size of the CAP Blueberry Jam sometime, too. IMO, it's the best BB of any I've tried so far. But, I haven't tried the FW BB yet, that is your favorite.

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
You're welcome!

You might want to try a sample size of the CAP Blueberry Jam sometime, too. IMO, it's the best BB of any I've tried so far. But, I haven't tried the FW BB yet, that is your favorite.
Yes flavor west blueberry I chain vape it. I want to try others just can't seem to vape them all day everyday but fw blueberry I can. Great. Shake an vape

Reactions: IDJoel

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Perhaps it was a promotional offer that expired today. Like many vendors they always offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount ($75 for BCF, $59.99 for ECX) but I rarely spend enough to qualify for free shipping. For flavorings I competitively shop BCF, ECX, the somewhat limited selection available at OneStop DIY and occasionally even Wizard labs to see who offers the best deal with shipping included. BCF and ECX usually offer the best overall deals, which one depends on the brand of flavoring and bottle size. Sometimes a lower price on flavorings is quickly erased by higher shipping fees. I go with the best deal but the exception to this rule is for flavorings that come from a single source like my "Holy Vanilla" from DIYflavorshack, there's no other place to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread