Need help/advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Cox

May 5, 2020
I bought a 5 pack of TX2 Freemax coils two days ago, before I swapped it out I was using a vanilla bean / peanut butter brittle / caramel juice, tasted fine but I needed to swap out my coil. I bought new juice, Blueberry Cake by Glas Basix . I primed the coil, let it sit for 20 minutes hit it , muted . I took a nap woke up to let it soak longer it didn't taste the same at all, muted. I put in a different coil, muted. A third coil, muted. I had a bottle of Blueberry Cake 1 week ago , I know it doesn't taste like this. I swapped out 2 coils, still the same. I can taste it when I put it on my finger, the juice smells perfectly fine, it was made in march. I don't know if its just really fresh or its the coils.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I bought a 5 pack of TX2 Freemax coils two days ago, before I swapped it out I was using a vanilla bean / peanut butter brittle / caramel juice, tasted fine but I needed to swap out my coil. I bought new juice, Blueberry Cake by Glas Basix . I primed the coil, let it sit for 20 minutes hit it , muted . I took a nap woke up to let it soak longer it didn't taste the same at all, muted. I put in a different coil, muted. A third coil, muted. I had a bottle of Blueberry Cake 1 week ago , I know it doesn't taste like this. I swapped out 2 coils, still the same. I can taste it when I put it on my finger, the juice smells perfectly fine, it was made in march. I don't know if its just really fresh or its the coils.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Suggest you try another known "good" flavor with these coils and see if there is still a problem. If a problem, may be something wrong with your coils. No problem with proven good juice, may be something wrong with the BCake. It may also help if someone can also taste both variations along with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread