need help choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Hello all. I'm going to be treating myself to a new apv next week thanks to tax returns and I am going out of my mind trying to choose between a provari and a vv REO.

I just got a couple hh 357s and love them and that is what made the REO an option. I have a vmod so I know I like bottom feeders and the vv REO would be great.

Then there's the provari. And well I doubt I have to explain the appeal there.

Does anyone have both? Used both? I would love to hear some opinions on this dilemma of mine. Thanks!

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
A Provari is great (and would be my personal preference between the two), but keep in mind you'd actually have to keep dripping with a standard 510 atomizer. You said you like bottom feeding, and when combined with the fact that you like the 357's, the logical choice would be the Reo.

Now if you want to get into tanks, then by all means a Provari is the way to go. :)

(For the record, I currently own a Provari, and while I never used a VV Reo, I did have a mechanical Reo for some time).

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Richard75:12171582 said:
A Provari is great (and would be my personal preference between the two), but keep in mind you'd actually have to keep dripping with a standard 510 atomizer. You said you like bottom feeding, and when combined with the fact that you like the 357's, the logical choice would be the Reo.

Now if you want to get into tanks, then by all means a Provari is the way to go. :)

(For the record, I currently own a Provari, and while I never used a VV Reo, I did have a mechanical Reo for some time).

Thank you so much. See that's part of my issue is aside from the hh357 im a carto tank girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread