Need help identifying this RDA atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahzx

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Orange County, CA
Hi, I found a atomizer in my box and was wondering if anyone could identify it for me.
atttyy.jpg
it produces really good flavor and good amount of cloud production

HangGlide

Jan 10, 2015
WA
Wish I could find an rda like that in my box :>) This will probably be my next purchase. I'll go for the clone though because I just paid $60 for a Vulcan and had it for a week before it rolled and fell off a 30" high desk onto a linoleum floor and the threads stripped out. Provari has their "P3" connector coming out and I hope the rest of the industry will follow - the 510 connection has been a big frustration for me.

blahzx

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Orange County, CA
Wish I could find an RDA like that in my box :>) This will probably be my next purchase. I'll go for the clone though because I just paid $60 for a Vulcan and had it for a week before it rolled and fell off a 30" high desk onto a linoleum floor and the threads stripped out. Provari has their "P3" connector coming out and I hope the rest of the industry will follow - the 510 connection has been a big frustration for me.

thats horrible! same thing happen to my aspire atlantis it rolled off the table and made a big gap between my 510 connector and glass tank but i managed to use a plier and clamp it together to fix it.

WombatNipples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maryland
plus.google.com
Kinda looks like a plumeveil clone or similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um... No not at all... It's an Igo-W with a Halo top cap from Cap It All Vapes. Nothing about it, with the exception of the air hole, looks anything like a plumeveil. Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread