need help on smoktech vmax?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I just bought my smoktech vmax from a store yesterday and when i brought it home, i set the settings to show the atomizer resistance when im vaping. The 3 functions are "DO" "DU" or "DR", DR = atomizer resistance, DU = battery voltage, and DO = atomizer output voltage while vaping. After i set it to the DR to show the resistance, i can't seem to change it back, i watched many youtube videos about the vmax and all of them can do it except me :(?! I don't know if my pen is broken or what. Also if it is, can the store i bought it from be able to replace it? They have a sign up that says no refunds but i'm not sure about exchanges, like a broken one for a working one. Sorry if i got anything wrong BTW! i'm sorta a newbie :p

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Hey all, I just bought my smoktech vmax from a store yesterday and when i brought it home, i set the settings to show the atomizer resistance when im vaping. The 3 functions are "DO" "DU" or "DR", DR = atomizer resistance, DU = battery voltage, and DO = atomizer output voltage while vaping. After i set it to the DR to show the resistance, i can't seem to change it back, i watched many youtube videos about the vmax and all of them can do it except me :(?! I don't know if my pen is broken or what. Also if it is, can the store i bought it from be able to replace it? They have a sign up that says no refunds but i'm not sure about exchanges, like a broken one for a working one. Sorry if i got anything wrong BTW! i'm sorta a newbie :p

The stores I have dealt with have a no refund, but they do have an exchange policy. Make sure you have them show you exactly how to use it. Or, you may have gotten a faulty one, in which case, it wasn't your mistake. Either way, they will probably exchange or fix the one you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread