Status
Not open for further replies.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Hi all you vets and thank you for your time and trouble; I still consider myself a noob.

I went to visit my vaping mentor, recently, who guided me to this site and made recommendations for my first PV which I love.

Recently I went to see my mentor and she gave me a TON of vaping accesories. To make a long story short she gave me extra batteries, a lot of e-liquid, cartos to fit the new batteries, and an adapter that makes these batteries work with my PV, and a charger so the batteries would work with my current PV and I'd be able to recharge them. I realized that I now have a second PV! It is an Echo and that is about all I know. Here are some pictures (I apologize for the quality) of this new PV. Can anyone tell me what Echo I have?

100_0181.jpg

Sorry to say this is the only Pic that would upload due to size. I have an overhead shot of the connectors but it it too big to upload.

Thank you, Vets, for any information you can provide me. I still can't believe that I now own 2 PV'S !

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I checked your postings and it doesn't appear you have posted here - in the 'Echo' thread, so you're likely to get better response there and perhaps just describing it to those who have them will tell you more about the model you have. I know of the pv but have no experience with it... there is also a 'part one' of that thread further down in the "eGo types" forum.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/293403-echo-thread-part-2-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread