Need help whit mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antistress Puff

Oct 17, 2017
This is my first time mixing flawor and need help coz i'M STUCK!

I have 100 ml of 70vg/30pg base whit 6 mg nic in it.
I have 10 ml bottle of flawor and it says it mix 15%to 20%.
I watched all diy videos but i fear i'll destroy something:)
How many ml of my 70/30 base do i need mix whit my 10ml flawor?? Thank you for your time!

Reactions: stols001

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I would download a calculator ( I prefer ejuicemeup) but its your choice. That will help with the calculations. I would start with a small bottle, say 10ml to test how it turns out. No point wasting your base and flavor till you know if you like it. 10ml would be fairly simple math. 20% would be 2ml of flavor and the rest base.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Useful

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Antistress Puff - Any flavoring company's recommended % for each flavoring is just that...a recommendation. Each person will need to figure out what % is right for him/her. Some flavorings are pretty potent, some are somewhere in the middle strength wise, and some are pretty weak. How strong or weak a flavoring seems to be, will be different from person to person, because our sense of taste varies.

A good thing to remember with any flavoring that is new to you, is that you can always add more, but you can't remove it if you put in too much to start with. I usually use about half of the lowest % recommended, and work my way up from there if necessary. Even doing that, I've found some flavorings that were still too strong for my liking. So I'd try making a 10mL batch with 8% flavoring (0.8mL) + 9.2mL of your 70VG/30PG base. You can always add more a drop or 2 at a time if it's not strong enough for you then.

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you are going to start mixing, it's probably a good idea to check out the DIY board, and also look at some juice calculators. Unless it's a premixed flavor you love, I might start small in two ways.
1) Mix a small bottle to start, and add LESS of the flavor. If you want to start at say 10% to see how that works, you could "more or less" start out with 9 ml of your base, and 1 ml of your flavor, well that would give you an indication of how you like that strength, for example. If it's "shake and vape or one shot" flavoring, it should not need much if any steep time.

If you like it, and you want to go higher in percentage then you can do that, but at that point, I would suggest a juice calculator, because depending on exact percentages, it's going to change and get a bit more complicated.

Also, even shake and vape flavors may improve after a bit of a steep, not always but sometimes.

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread