Need help with new single coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmooblee

Mar 13, 2020
While trying to change out my coil, I keep getting a “No Coil Detected” error message on my Aegis Zeus mod while trying to put the new coil in. My question is, does this rubber gasket at the top go in right there? It won’t seat properly and every time I screw it in I still get the error message.

Attachments

• 6F2534FA-3305-4858-9E41-D196358EBAC6.jpeg
    6F2534FA-3305-4858-9E41-D196358EBAC6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
It looks like if you rotate the gasket the slot on the gasket might line up with the slot on the metal part. If that isn’t it take the advice given above and toss it for a new one.
Anyone going as far as posting a pic of that coil should probably just toss it. If it isn't obvious by the look of it, repairing it probably isn't a thing.

• Love
Reactions: Izan

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    We would need the the exact name of the coil (and even maybe the tank) in order to give you better and efficient help.

However, upon investigation that appears to be a Freemax Mesh pro Coil? Please confirm.

If so, then here's the best pic I could find so you can see what it's supposed to look like when properly assembled...

9659318-4.jpg

So it looks like the your gasket is in fact where it should be, however you somehow have the orientation wrong. Hard to say exactly how the orientation is wrong from your pic. But it seems like a super simple fix.

Reactions: Aliraonz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread