The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need help with new single coil

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Shmooblee, Mar 13, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Shmooblee

Shmooblee New Member

Mar 13, 2020
    While trying to change out my coil, I keep getting a “No Coil Detected” error message on my Aegis Zeus mod while trying to put the new coil in. My question is, does this rubber gasket at the top go in right there? It won’t seat properly and every time I screw it in I still get the error message.

Attached Files:

2. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Try a new coil, that coil looks jacked up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

It looks like if you rotate the gasket the slot on the gasket might line up with the slot on the metal part. If that isn’t it take the advice given above and toss it for a new one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Anyone going as far as posting a pic of that coil should probably just toss it. If it isn't obvious by the look of it, repairing it probably isn't a thing.

• Love Love x 1
  5. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    We would need the the exact name of the coil (and even maybe the tank) in order to give you better and efficient help.

However, upon investigation that appears to be a Freemax Mesh pro Coil? Please confirm.

If so, then here's the best pic I could find so you can see what it's supposed to look like when properly assembled...

[​IMG]

So it looks like the your gasket is in fact where it should be, however you somehow have the orientation wrong. Hard to say exactly how the orientation is wrong from your pic. But it seems like a super simple fix.

• Like Like x 1