Need help with some flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Ok I got some flavours here (not much) and I want you guys to tell me some combos to mix them cause I don't know what to do....
they are not anything great but I am not searching for anything fancy just suggestions to mix them...I don't mind the percentages just the flavours matching...even just one mix I guess can be made with those....btw is it very wierd if I made a juice with only Graham cracker for example???
Cause in the vape shop I remember the guy told me that some flavours can't be Vaped solo but I don't remember which...anyways

What I have is

Strawberry and strawberry ripe
Butterscotch
Mocha
Graham cracker
Ry4 double
Custard vanilla
Chocolate

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ok I got some flavours here (not much) and I want you guys to tell me some combos to mix them cause I don't know what to do....
    they are not anything great but I am not searching for anything fancy just suggestions to mix them...I don't mind the percentages just the flavours matching...even just one mix I guess can be made with those....btw is it very wierd if I made a juice with only Graham cracker for example???
    Cause in the vape shop I remember the guy told me that some flavours can't be Vaped solo but I don't remember which...anyways

What I have is

Butterscotch
    Mocha
    Graham cracker
    Ry4 double
    Custard vanilla
    Chocolate
    You could pretty much vape all of those with graham cracker.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    ECF does not shine in mixing DIY flavors with relation to your question, suggest you type in Google "e-liquid Recipes" and explore this site. I would pay particular attention to the top of the ELR site under Resources and click the blue down arrow. There you will see a pop up entitled "Guide" , click it and you should find that ELR will answer your question in " What can I make with the flavors I have?"
    Clicking What can I make? will simply show you all the recipes on ELR that you can make with the exact flavors you have in your stash."

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Clicking What can I make? will simply show you all the recipes on ELR that you can make with the exact flavors you have in your stash

Don't forget to click the Ratings header, 4th column over, to sort by what's most popular.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017

What I have is

Butterscotch
    Mocha
    Graham cracker
    Ry4 double
    Custard vanilla
    Chocolate
    Funny you should mention a Graham cracker flavor vape juice. There is a commercial juice called crack pie or c pie. It's also got a buttery brown sugar flavor mixed in with the Graham cracker. It's worth getting.

Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Please take the time to figure the % of each flavor first, and when combining that many flavors, reduce them all (maybe if you have pre-made unflavored base on hand you can dilute if necessary)
    BTW, which strawberries do you have?

Those 2 strawberries are TPA..I am mixing small bottles first so yes why not add them all together...and ofc some flavours must be very low in percentage so they don't overtake all the flavours :D I am gonna try

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread