• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitemarch

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Hi Ace. Your best bet is to order some e-liquid and refill (there are HEAPS of threads about this on this site). Much cheaper and you can get a variety of flavours.

I do not know any reputable Australian sellers, and order all my liquids and parts from overseas. If purchasing from China and being shipped via EMS you are looking at an average of 5 days to arrive.

You can also make your own e-liquid. I use Glycerine and Queens food essences. Queens main ingredient is Propylene Glycol (which is used in most e-juices). None have killed any of my atomizers so far. These can be purchased for around a dollar at Woolworths! Chocolate is yummy, and if you add Coconut essence to the choc it tastes just like those Golden Rough chocolates!

aceshigh

Feb 28, 2009
Hi Ace. Your best bet is to order some E-Liquid and refill (there are HEAPS of threads about this on this site). Much cheaper and you can get a variety of flavours.

I do not know any reputable Australian sellers, and order all my liquids and parts from overseas. If purchasing from China and being shipped via EMS you are looking at an average of 5 days to arrive.

You can also make your own E-Liquid. I use Glycerine and Queens food essences. Queens main ingredient is Propylene Glycol (which is used in most e-juices). None have killed any of my atomizers so far. These can be purchased for around a dollar at Woolworths! Chocolate is yummy, and if you add Coconut essence to the choc it tastes just like those Golden Rough chocolates!
interesting but i dont wanna fork out for another esmoke

aceshigh

Feb 28, 2009
Eventually if you continue vaping you will have to buy more parts. Batteries and atomizers only last around 2 mths on average (judging by what people on this forum say).

You also dont need to buy another e-cig to refill the carts with e-juice. Just refill the ones you have.
but um i have the ones from greensmoke that have the atomiser in every cartridge i dont know where u would put the liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread