Verified Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ohio, USA
75mg is per 100ml

percent wise = 7.5%

18mg = 1.8%
12mg = 1.2%
6mg = 0.6%

Everything except the per 100ml remark. It is 75mg of nicotine in each ml, for the meaning of 75mg/ml.

ETA: And for 15ml of 6mg/ml, it would be 15*6 = 90mg of nicotine total.

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Ok I am still confused. But I do know that this stuff can be toxic/fatal if not used properly. I just really need it explained well. Or maybe a link to a website that explains nicotine levels in ejuice.

what part is giving you the confusion? tell us your thoughts... :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: The discussion of pure nicotine is not permitted here

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Ok I am still confused. But I do know that this stuff can be toxic/fatal if not used properly. I just really need it explained well. Or maybe a link to a website that explains nicotine levels in ejuice.

Edit: Ok bunnykiller seems to be explaining it well enough to understand.

The Great Nicotine Myth a very good read indeed.

Sorry I was sick with the flu for a few days so I didn't respond. I think I understand nicotine well enough to feel comfortable mixing my own eliquid. Now the problem I have is with the flavoring not coming out right and the clouds being low at 50/50. I will post a new thread on this though. Thanks for all the help especially bunnykiller you helped me the most.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Sorry I was sick with the flu for a few days so I didn't respond. I think I understand nicotine well enough to feel comfortable mixing my own eliquid. Now the problem I have is with the flavoring not coming out right and the clouds being low at 50/50. I will post a new thread on this though. Thanks for all the help especially bunnykiller you helped me the most.

nightsx,

Why don't you post one of your recipes, and we can comment on what might improve them?

(For flavorings, say what company makes them since different companies make flavors at very different strengths!)

Well I've tried the stuff from nicvape and now from vaping zone the super concentrated. I don't know much of what to say about the recipe since it is just 50/50 18mg but I will go step by step.

100mg pg nicotine - 2.7 ml 18% of total
pg - 4.13 ml 27.53% of total
vg - 7.5 ml 50% of total
creme super concentrated flavoring - .675 ml 4.5% of total

It actually suggest 2.5% for the super concentrated stuff but I put in 4.5% to be sure it would work and it didn't.

Tastes or smells I guess kind of like a funeral smells. Like weird flowers but only very lightly. Mostly flavorless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread