Need info on ego pass though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardeagold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Maryland
I've got two! LOVE them! Not sure of the V's but they're great! I've used them with regular 510 attys and carts, mega empty cartos (my favorite so far), and mega attys and carts (having some issues with this combo, but getting better thanks to some help here).

Liberty Flights has them, as do many other sites. You might want to shop around the Forum Suppliers and see who's got the best "sale/discount" going when you want to order. Liberty Flights has a 20% off sale right now....just go to the site and click the 20% discount in the upper left corner. The end price is pretty hard to beat!

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Ya. The box mods are a cheap way to try something different. I've built about a dozen at 5v and a few 5v passthroughs, in addition to many more 3.7v. Lots of fun to build, too. If you want to just grab one off the shelf MadVapes just started selling 5v box mods (3 left at this minute and under 30 bucks).

Just got my ProVari today. Poor box mods....LOL. Well....maybe I'll keep a couple.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
You are vaping off the battery and hence will get the 3.2V avg, because the PCB does fire at 3.7 and 3.0V. What it does do is a 3.2V constant for the duration of the batt life (more efficient) and not a fading from 3.7V like most 3.7V devices. I have a 3.7V eGo which operates an 18650 batt, the difference if any is barely noticeable. Mind you a batt lasts me 28-30hrs. So don't get hung up on the 3.2V JoyE products deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread