Need juul replacement ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen S.

Apr 4, 2020
Hi all, I need your help. I am a current juul user and finally on my last MINT pods, so I need to know what device you recommend for me to change over to. I have been reading and watching everything out there for a week now and I am still lost! I am sure you have seen a million posts about my same question, so if you have a link to a recent post that can help me, I really appreciate it. I am an older lady and need a discreet type device that’s not a big difficult boxy one that I have to push buttons just to take a hit. I only like juul mint flavor, I HATE THE MENTHOL, and I read on here that jewel mint by pod juice is good. But I don’t know what device I should get to use it in. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ANY HELP, and sorry to ask the same thing again.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
If you want to stick with a pod system, I highly recommend the Voopoo Find S Trio. I've had one for months and have found it highly satisfactory. It is a bit larger than the Juul, has a looser draw and will produce a larger amount of warmer vapor.

VooPoo FIND S Trio Review

If you wanted to move further up the food chain with a larger device, longer battery run times and so on, I recommend the Innokin Zenith kit with the Kroma tank.

Kroma-A & Zenith Kit – A Better Vape Experience

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
If you'd like to try refilling your used Juul pods using the Jewel mint juice you mentioned, google Jumate pod refiller. Simple device that fills a Juul pod in seconds with no disassembly. Great way to stay with the Juul you have and reuse the pods you've used. Juul pods can be refilled five or six times before they go bad.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Or go with an innokin zlide or zenith as the above poster said, gives you more options than a pod and can use low vg to high vg,also you will be able to find a mint flavour that suits your style, both can be stealthy and small enough to fit in a pocket or bag,coils for them are very good and easy to fit, I hope you find something that you can use

Reactions: stols001

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
If you are on a budget, I recommend this (I got one and really like it... they also 2-packs of pods really cheap) The shipping is a bit high (but is Priority) so you might order a couple of the devices and a bunch of extra pods to make it worthwhile:
Lincig Hypnos - Ultra Portable Pod System
Here's the extra pods:
Lincig Hypnos - Replacement Pods - 2 Pack
You can refill these (and there are many good mint juices to choose from)

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Hi all, I need your help. I am a current juul user and finally on my last MINT pods, so I need to know what device you recommend for me to change over to. I have been reading and watching everything out there for a week now and I am still lost! I am sure you have seen a million posts about my same question, so if you have a link to a recent post that can help me, I really appreciate it. I am an older lady and need a discreet type device that’s not a big difficult boxy one that I have to push buttons just to take a hit. I only like juul mint flavor, I HATE THE MENTHOL, and I read on here that jewel mint by pod juice is good. But I don’t know what device I should get to use it in. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ANY HELP, and sorry to ask the same thing again.
I use an RTA, but I've tried dozens of pods, and most just didn't do it for me. The only one that I really liked and ordered extras and a lot of replacement pods for are the Vladdin RE. Same form factor as the Juul, with pods that come empty, and you fill yourself. I use naturally extracted tobacco, which kills coils quick, but this one has a ceramic coil that I can usually refill 4-5 times before tossing- which is a LOT.

They're getting hard to find now, but worth it. They deliver a much better and more consistent hit, with more flavor than Juul. You may have to buy a kit from one place, and extra pods from another to get the best price. But I've been using one for about a year, and never a single issue with it. Just be warned if you get one- they use ceramic coils (which helps them last longer before they'll taste bad), and the first half dozen-10 hits break it in, and they don't taste great until then.

You'll find them much cheaper than the Vladdin site, but here's the link to look at it if you want:
VLADDIN RE Full Kit
upload_2020-4-5_18-3-27.png

Reactions: Jen S.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Jen S., some of the best options are either the Innokin Kroma-R or Aspire Nautilus GT kits.

Yes they do require you to push a button, but they will decently serve you over time. As all that is necessary with them is coils, liquid/juice, a maximum of two 18650 batteries and a single battery charger.

But with these ideas you can tailor the vape experience to your preference.

Here's some links for you.

Kroma R Zlide Kit – A Better Vape Experience

Aspire Nautilus GT Kit - Aspire® Official Site

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Poor woman just wants her juul back. If you want to try some of those other options though I have a starter kit for the Nautilus 2 and a Zelos mod with some coils I would be happy to send you honestly. Come to think IDK if the N2 is better than your other options it can be a bit high maintenance. But it would tell you if you liked this vaping thing for real. Happy to send it, if you can't PM and you want to try well, I can send some commercial sample juices too I DIY.

Lemme know the husband got one of those post thing labels. It would have to go by regular mail but hey, that's not that long either.

YOU WILL SAVE A TON of money by going this route. It may be worth some refills and a button push or two.

Anna

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Poor woman just wants her juul back. If you want to try some of those other options though I have a starter kit for the Nautilus 2 and a Zelos mod with some coils I would be happy to send you honestly. Come to think IDK if the N2 is better than your other options it can be a bit high maintenance. But it would tell you if you liked this vaping thing for real. Happy to send it, if you can't PM and you want to try well, I can send some commercial sample juices too I DIY.

Lemme know the husband got one of those post thing labels. It would have to go by regular mail but hey, that's not that long either.

YOU WILL SAVE A TON of money by going this route. It may be worth some refills and a button push or two.

Anna
That's very kind of you,I do hope the lady in question takes you up on your offer

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
From what I understand, juul is only making tobacco and menthol flavors. No more mint. I understand your concern about a small discreet pod device. But a box mod isnt that difficult to learn how to use. They range in all sizes, and there are still tasty alternatives to juul mint flavor. And I was a big fan of the juul mint flavor myself.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Another thing with a simple decent box mod is that they're more useful in some respects, as air pressure activation switch mods can and do suffer issues where the switch gets gunked up and then they don't work.

A simple switch that involves a button press doesn't have those issues.

Also there's the functionality that an adjustable output mod can offer, as you can turn it up to make it hotter and produce more vapour or you can turn it down to make it cooler and produce less vapour. So you can make it right for you.

If a mod has a removable battery as well you can get more lifespan/use out of it, as when the battery nears the end of its lifespan or you simply run out of charge it can be replaced.

Also a decent tank is much better all round, as it allows you a whole range of different options of liquid/juice and all you have to replace is a coil every so often when they reach the end of their life. And coils are considerably more cheaper than pods, which adds up in the long run.

And for liquids/juice, can you describe what kind of mint the Juul is like @Jen S.? As is it sweet or not, sharp or soft mint, cool or not, any menthol or none?

• Agree
Reactions: Coyote628

Jen S.

Apr 4, 2020
Hi everyone. THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH for the great recommendations! I never expected to get more than a couple replies. I have been trying to look up each device you recommend but have fallen behind. I want a new device that has the style and ease of the RELX classic. There are no coils or stuff for me to worry about. But I read some other threads on here and DO NOT like what I read about it. Plus it seems way overpriced at $39.90 for the starter kit, and then $16.99 for 3 pods! Although they have a lot of flavors 16. I want a device that is smooth but I want it to have more of a hit than my juul. I feel like I am sucking my brain out when I hit my juul. So that’s why I don’t want to just refill my juul pods. FYI, The mint flavor juul has a nice, smooth spearmint-like flavor, not peppermint or menthol at all. I like fruity flavors too. So if you recommend any small devices like the RELX, please let me know. I’m sorry to be a big p.i.t.a! Thank you all again very much.

REVISED: I do like the caliburn and vladdin styles. Which do you think is better and easier for me?

Last edited:

Jen S.

Apr 4, 2020

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
So possibly something like Wintergreen? I'm sure that you'd be easily able to make something similar to the juul mint if not better easily.

And Kroma R Zlide Kit would probably be your best option for a tank and mod that would serve you vey well indeed for a long time to come, as you have various coils to choose from, you can adjust the power and the airflow so that you can get a vape that you like.

Even better, there's a competition on at the moment with a chance to win a Kroma R Zlide kit.
Running - Innokin Easter Giveaway - 10 Kroma-R Kits to be won!

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread