Need new 14500 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visivicous

Mar 23, 2009
I am currently using an ecab v2, pictured here http://www.flysmoke.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ecab-v2-5.jpg

I am looking for a replacement. Either variable voltage, or variable regulated (ecab v2 has modes for 3.2 regulated, 3.7 regulated, and unregulated).
I want something that is similar in size. Most 14500 mods I see that are VV are significantly longer/taller then the ecab v2, and all I could find in a similar size range are mechanical. 3.2 volts and 3.7 volts are all that I use with my Kanger EVOD2, mostly 3.2 volts.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
came across this yesterday…

900 mAh Mod Battery with 2 X14500 510 Vari Volt Stainless Steel Free SHIP | eBay

$_57.JPG

i just bought one and there’s only one left.

Visivicous

Mar 23, 2009
Thanks for the replies, I'll check out the ones I have not heard of. As for the one on ebay, I think it is the same as sold by fastech. I already own one (got it as a backup), but never used it. The cap would pop off far to easily. I would not consider taking it out of the house. Maybe I received a defective one, but it seems that the metal is too thin to hold the cap in place.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks for the replies, I'll check out the ones I have not heard of. As for the one on ebay, I think it is the same as sold by fastech. I already own one (got it as a backup), but never used it. The cap would pop off far to easily. I would not consider taking it out of the house. Maybe I received a defective one, but it seems that the metal is too thin to hold the cap in place.

WoW

And I thought I didn't post a lot. :)

I have a couple of e-Cab's, but currently have been using a Hybris. About an inch longer because of the screen, but I like the VV, Ω meter, and battery voltage aspects. I just adapted to it being a little longer. Measurements are e-cab 16.16mm x 87.70 compared to hybris 16.60mm x 114.05mm, just measured them. Good luck finding what will make you happy and keep you off cigs.

Vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

whanso1

Aug 31, 2012
Maryland, USA
I have three 14500 clones enroute via snail mail. Mini nemesis is one of them on their way. Will be my first mechanical mod. I like the 14500 size, power, and battery life. My provari almost never gets used because its just too big and heavy for me.

The one i have now is a matrix-s. think it does 3.3,3.7,4.2 volts. Don't know how accurate that is under load, but clearly has more power than my ego's. Telescopes for some other battery size also. Can charge on ego charger (takes a looong time). No idea who makes it.. there is also a matrix... that looks a little to chic for me, but i will probably get one some day anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread