Need new Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdbam21

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Laveen, AZ
I'm down to my last Carto and I cant find what I'm looking for. I'm looking for single coil 2ohm standard (35mm) cartos with a flange to fit my ibtanked carto tank. They dont have any more and everywhere I've looked have dual coils but not single. If they do have single they are more costly than the ones on ibtanked. $1.50 with discount of multiple a $1.35. All of the others are at $2-$3 per without discounting for multiple purchased. Does anyone know of anywhere to get these?

Thank you in advance.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
You will find them here. Click on "Pre-Punched Replacement tank cartomizers."

Hoosier E-Cigarette is where I buy my Smok cartos. I prefer a slightly different choice in my IBTanks that are also available from Hoosier: Smok single coil XL 2.0 ohm non-punched, non-flanged. I punch them with a Siam Mods V2 carto punch.

Cartomizers

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
You will find them here. Click on "Pre-Punched Replacement tank cartomizers."

Hoosier E-Cigarette is where I buy my Smok cartos. I prefer a slightly different choice in my IBTanks that are also available from Hoosier: Smok single coil XL 2.0 ohm non-punched, non-flanged. I punch them with a Siam Mods V2 carto punch.

Cartomizers

Hoosier ships fast and their prices are very competitive. Nice B&M shop too if you are ever in the area.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Whoops, looks like Hoosier is out of stock on standard length Smok flanged pre-punched 2.0. They do have Boges left.

Boge Pre-punched Cartomizers

If Hoosier doesn't list something in the pull-down menu, it's out of stock. The listing will just not appear.

edit: sorry, I just can't win for you tonight. Those Boges aren't flanged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread