Need New Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdbam21

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Laveen, AZ
I originally posted this in the New Memebers are but thought I should post it here.

I'm down to my last Carto and I cant find what I'm looking for. I'm looking for single coil 2ohm standard (35mm) cartos with a flange to fit my ibtanked carto tank. They dont have any more and everywhere I've looked have dual coils but not single. If they do have single they are more costly than the ones on ibtanked. $1.50 with discount of multiple a $1.35. All of the others are at $2-$3 per without discounting for multiple purchased. Does anyone know of anywhere to get these?

Thank you in advance.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Thanks for the info. They've been sold though.

Yeah apparenty they do sell out a lot but thats because people snatch them up they crazy when they get re-stocked. They come highly recommmended espacially for use in Ibtanks. Keep checking back. Another place that I always order cartos from to use in MY Ibtanks is VapeLite your source for Boge quality electronic cigarettes, Boge electronic cigarettes They sell Boge cartos for pretty cheap and they ship FAST! I usually order the Boge low resistance single coil double punched cartos with the flanged bottom and they work pretty good in the Ibtank especially if you vape 70pg 30vg juices. The filler in the Boges is a little more dense then say a Smok carto so a thinner liquid like 70/30 will be easier to prime (saturating the filler before use) The Smok cartos have a more loose filler so when I use those I use a little bit of a thicker liquid like 50/50. I am currently trying to my hands on those Ikenvape cartos because I hear they are better then anything for tank use. Good luck

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Thanks. I don't think those are flanged though. Correct me if I'm wrong though. By all means. I'm a little hesitant in getting any without a flange. Just heard too many stories of pushing down too far and juice getting everywhere. Plus I pocket my evic every so often and that would be all bad.

I use both with my IB Tanks - flanged and unflanged. No danger of leaking in your pocket,but I've had a couple of juice spills refilling and/or changing driptips when I've used ones that stick straight down in the carto (which is why I prefer the ones from IB Tanked - they have a lip,so you can't push an unflanged carto through).

sdbam21

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Laveen, AZ
I use both with my IB Tanks - flanged and unflanged. No danger of leaking in your pocket,but I've had a couple of juice spills refilling and/or changing driptips when I've used ones that stick straight down in the carto (which is why I prefer the ones from IB Tanked - they have a lip,so you can't push an unflanged carto through).

Yeah I know they're capable and I guess it's just a preference. I just don't want to worry about pushing down too hard and wasting at least 3 mils of liquid.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Question... I just got ibtanked tanks last week. Tgey don't work with flanged cartos -do they? I prefer flanged to prevent operator error equaling slipping/spillage. Please correct me if im wrong. I'd love tobuse flanged in my ibt's

Yes they work fine with flanged. That's what I use with them. IBTanked is actually one of the cheapest places to buy them too.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Okay, then another question. And excuse me plz, when excited I tend to miss details. Lol... Do you just have tge flange inside tank then? I tried that (w empty tank) and still slips? Oh wait... If its outside the cap there is no recess for it which is why I questioned it originally but it doesn't look that bad outside cao, especially if I use a beauty ring. Lol-again, I apoligize for being a lil slow, but maybe I got it? Thanks so much for this thread-the insight is priceless for this clumsy vaporer... :)

Last edited:

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
Okay, then another question. And excuse me plz, when excited I tend to miss details. Lol... Do you just have tge flange inside tank then? I tried that (w empty tank) and still slips? Oh wait... If its outside the cap there is no recess for it which is why I questioned it originally but it doesn't look that bad outside cao, especially if I use a beauty ring. Lol-again, I apoligize for being a lil slow, but maybe I got it? Thanks so much for this thread-the insight is priceless for this clumsy vaporer... :)

The flange goes on the outside of the tank. Put your bottom cap on the tube then slide the carto through the tank till the flange comes in contact with the cap and thats it. Yes there is no flange recess in IBtank caps unlike some other tanks might have but thats ok it still works just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread