Need Newbie Advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parlin Lady

Apr 5, 2009
Parlin, NJ
So Happy - got my VK and charged each bat for 12 hours. Using Marl 11mg. Can someone tell me if I can put in another flavor when the Marl if finished or do I need an empty cart? Also, I seem to get a rush/high with the Marl - I am a 2 pack a day VS Menthol for the last 100 years +. Do I just stop anologs cold or smoke inbetween vaping??? Any and all ideas would help.

Skad

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Biloxi, MS
At this point, I don't think anyone sells empty carts for the VK models. Many have reported having good luck simply adding juice into the cart. There's a good thread out there for refilling the VK's. Do a forum search and you should find it without much trouble.

The headrush seems to be common at first too. I had that when I started too. It may have to do with the way we vape vs. the way we smoke analogs.

As to the analogs, that's your call. The first two days of vaping, I smoked may 4 or 5 analogs.
Haven't had a one since, but everyone is different.
If you feel you need an analog here and there, go for it, but many seem to find they don't want them anymore after they've been vaping for a couple of days.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
At this point, I don't think anyone sells empty carts for the VK models. Many have reported having good luck simply adding juice into the cart. There's a good thread out there for refilling the VK's. Do a forum search and you should find it without much trouble.
If it is not much trouble to find why not provide the link?

If it is to much trouble to find it and provide the link, then why bother saying anything?

Telling someone to search is about the worst advice anybody can offer on any forum devoted to any subject. It is just poor form and very often antagonistic. The OP in this thread has so few posts it is likely that they are not familiar with searching and can not find something as easily as you.

A reply that was actually helpfull would point out that there is a forum devoted to Vapor4life products that has a lot of discussion regarding the VK and there is a thread in that forum devoted to discussiing how to refill VK carts. That discussion can be forund here...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/13035-how-do-you-refill-vapor-king.html

DW

Please do not take this personally like I am attacking you. I am just trying to offer a suggestion on how to more effectively offer assistance to others. There are many people on this forum that have a great deal of technical knowledge but the more I read the more I see people that just seem inexperience at HOW to offer that information.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: off topic

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
So Happy - got my VK and charged each bat for 12 hours. Using Marl 11mg. Can someone tell me if I can put in another flavor when the Marl if finished or do I need an empty cart? Also, I seem to get a rush/high with the Marl - I am a 2 pack a day VS Menthol for the last 100 years +. Do I just stop anologs cold or smoke inbetween vaping??? Any and all ideas would help.

Parlin,

You don't need an empty cart, you can top off (add drops) of liquid if have a bottle of liquid, which it sounds like you do.

On stopping analogs or cutting back, etc, you will find many different experiences from members on the forum. Some stopped right away, others just cut back. I cut back immediately to 8 a day and then reduced that over about a month until I have been off analogs for 30 days now. The big difference for me in being able to stop was getting a manual switch PV (personal vaporizer), the Screwdriver. But others have stopped using every PV under the sun.

Good luck and understand there is a learning curve with vaping.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread