The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need Provari w/ext cap measurements with a MAP-tank+drip tip equipped

Discussion in 'ProVape' started by silentt, Apr 1, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. silentt

silentt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    Need the length of Provari w/extended cap with a MAP-tank and drip tip installed please..

I know drip tips aren't all the same but i'm getting a custom lanyard/case made and i will just have it a little longer to make up for that. I'm using the larger MAP-Tank and a tapered pyrex glass tip if anyone who has that combo can measure it all together i would owe you the world.

Thanks a lot,
    Silent<3

edit: or i can wait until tomorrow when i hopefully get it in the mail and measure it all, but i appreciate you all

2. RedAlert

RedAlert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    NJ
    Not that I have a map tank currently to put on it and measure, but I've been using mine with a 901 atty and a short drip tip+ the 510-901 adapter, so it's gotta be really close tothe same size as the provari with a maptank. Mine comes in at an exact
    6.75"

3. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    That's what mine measures with the 18490 end cap. Just a smidge shy of 7.50" with the extended batt cap. My Clear Shorty DT from CoV is 9/16".

Cheers,
    otrpu

4. silentt

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    Provari w/ext cap = 4.6"L

MAP-Tank w/drip tip= 3 1/16 long without connector if i'm looking at this right

should be: 7.6625"L

Right?

edit nvm, hold on for more edits
    4.6'' + 3 1/8 =

5. wolflrv

wolflrv Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tennessee
    Mine is 7.75" with extension cap, full-sized MapTank and full-sized normal drip tip. 7.25" with standard cap attached.

6. ScottinSoCal

ScottinSoCal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    ProVari Nirvana
    7.779" from the extended base to the end of the extended drip tip I have installed.

4.625" for the ProVari, 3.154" for the combined MAP tank/drip tip. I have the long drip tips, it's 0.78" all by itself.

7. silentt

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    Thank you everyone.

I just received mine in the mail just now and i love it. I don't have much money anymore but when i do, I'm going to order a special case just for my Provari.

Big clouds of vapor coming from my vari with map-tank right now <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.