Need recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwohiopma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
NW Ohio
I'm totally frustrated with my tanks. I use Smoktech Pyrex Aro tanks, but the draw is way way too tight. I also use the new glass EVOD's, but I go through way too much juice, and they don't hold much.

Is there a glass tank with a bottom single coil that's airy? I've noticed I don't use nearly as much juice with a single coil. I want to wean off nicotine eventually, and it doesn't help to be going through 6ml of 12mg juice a day.

I don't like the bigger tanks either, the Smoktech's are the right size, it holds 3.5ml.

I use an MVP 2, Vamo 5 and a Vision Spinner II. I don't want to build my own coils because I have poor eyesight and don't have the patience. Thanks!

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I started on the ARO pyrex tanks. I found loosening them just a bit on the connector improved airflow, but not by much. I moved from the ARO tanks to Vivi Novas, which was a marked improvement. However, I haven't touched any of those tanks since acquiring my Aspire Nautilus tanks (mini and full size using BVC heads). They have airflow control and are quite airy using the largest air hole. They also impart much better flavor and the heads last me a week or longer. See any of the Nautilus/BVC threads on the first page of this forum for more info.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I'm totally frustrated with my tanks. I use Smoktech Pyrex Aro tanks, but the draw is way way too tight. I also use the new glass EVOD's, but I go through way too much juice, and they don't hold much.

Is there a glass tank with a bottom single coil that's airy? I've noticed I don't use nearly as much juice with a single coil. I want to wean off nicotine eventually, and it doesn't help to be going through 6ml of 12mg juice a day.

I don't like the bigger tanks either, the Smoktech's are the right size, it holds 3.5ml.

I use an MVP 2, Vamo 5 and a Vision Spinner II. I don't want to build my own coils because I have poor eyesight and don't have the patience. Thanks!

Can you drill out the air holes on the aro base? I drilled out all of my miniprotank bases to open up the airflow. They come with pin hole sized holes and I drilled them out the almost 2mm diameter.

The new aerotank mini comes with airflow control bases;

nwohiopma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
NW Ohio
Can you drill out the air holes on the aro base? I drilled out all of my miniprotank bases to open up the airflow. They come with pin hole sized holes and I drilled them out the almost 2mm diameter.

The new aerotank mini comes with airflow control bases;

I can ask my husband to do it, what size drill bit do I need? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread