Status
Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
It looks like VZSC Gourmet, AKA Russian Baker Flavours cake is no more. It's not on the Russian site or anything. That bottle lasted me about 3 years. Lovely light lemony white cake, I used it in one ADV.
So I need a good replacement. My taste buds are kind of odd so Capella, FLV, most TFA and a good portion of FA are out.

Any recommendations out there?

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I haven't tried these, but watched reviews of cakes and these were the "white cakes" mentioned (with brief notes)
(FW) White cake (light, fluffy)
(WF) Angel cake (light, fluffy, lots of butter)
(WF) Fluffy white cake (light, fluffy, lots of vanilla)
(PUR) Simply cake (light, almost yellow cake)
FW = Flavor West, WF = Wonder Flavors, PUR = Purilum (from River Supply)
You will have to add your own lemon. Do you like "realistic", "candy" or "bright" lemon?

Reactions: glasseye

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
These are good lemons (not candy type)
(FE) Lemon
(FA) Lemon Sicily
FE = Flavor Express, FA = Flavor Art
I have (CAP) Lemon sicily... it's good too (this and the FA are very bright) I would suggest using both of the above (FE and FA)
Myself, I'm working doing a Lemon Meringue Pie. Someone here posted a great recipe but many ingredients:

LMP by Nickevz
Cookie (biscotto) FA 2%
Flapper Pie (SC)(WF) 3%
Lemon Meringue Tart (VTA) 6%
Lemon Scicily FA .80%
Pudding Base VTA .50%
Super Sweet CAP .30%
I don't use extra sweeteners myself.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I haven't tried these, but watched reviews of cakes and these were the "white cakes" mentioned (with brief notes)
(FW) White cake (light, fluffy)
(WF) Angel cake (light, fluffy, lots of butter)
(WF) Fluffy white cake (light, fluffy, lots of vanilla)
(PUR) Simply cake (light, almost yellow cake)
FW = Flavor West, WF = Wonder Flavors, PUR = Purilum (from River Supply)
You will have to add your own lemon. Do you like "realistic", "candy" or "bright" lemon?

Thanks. Guess I have some experimenting to do. I have DIYFS Angel cake and hopefully some SC Lemonade (another good lemon).

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I personally like Inawera Lemon Cake,it’s even pretty good as a single flavour.

I like it too, it's just a bit not-quite-right for white cake. Denser or something. Anyway, I hit on a good sub with the DIYFS Angelfood Cake @ 4% and SC Lemonade @ 1%. It's pretty close.

I like it too, it's just a bit not-quite-right for white cake. Denser or something. Anyway, I hit on a good sub with the DIYFS Angelfood Cake @ 4% and SC Lemonade @ 1%. It's pretty close.
I’m pleased to hear that you found something that fits in. I have never tried DIYFS Angel Food Cake because it’s not available in the UK although it does sound nice.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
My fav is WF Fluffy White Cake. Taste true to the name and taste exactly like a fluffy white cake w/o icing. I use at 4% and a drop or 2 of strawberry or blueberry to each tank. I've tried a lot of cakes looking for just a straight white cake and this one full filled it.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
My fav is WF Fluffy White Cake. Taste true to the name and taste exactly like a fluffy white cake w/o icing. I use at 4% and a drop or 2 of strawberry or blueberry to each tank. I've tried a lot of cakes looking for just a straight white cake and this one full filled it.
I like your style... mix the bakery (white cake) and let it steep awhile, then experiment with adding fruits in your tank (I often do that) You can also mix two fruits for an idea of how the combo works.

Reactions: GaryInTexas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread