Need RM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveNewWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Pennsylvania
Hi! Had no idea Reosmods switched hands yay great devices....but here goes. I have been vaping on one RM2 for months now, I don’t like anything else...I posted in classifieds and e-mailed the website to ask, I’m dying with one mod but I hate the atomizers being sold today. Where can I find RM2 and a single top cap with original sized air hole- thanks all!!

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
The RM2 is a classic, but vaping is constantly evolving, products will come and go. It helps to keep an open mind and be willing to adjust your style to get what you are looking out of the new stuff. As a RM2 lover also, I know most attys built now just too airy, a small piece of tape does wonders. One of the best replacements I found for the classic is the hadaly and only clones are available for them now.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hey there @BraveNewWorld! Yes, give that WTB some time and posting here is brilliant. If you don’t find one in a reasonable time, perhaps consider an Origin-16. It has lots of adjustment options and might be a good fit.
This^^^^ is a great suggestion. I, too, love the RM2s, but the OL-16 fits the bill. You can adjust the air flow to be the same size as the RM2. It has lots of air options, but you can adjust it down to one tiny hole.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I
Thanks for the information!! It’s appreciated!
Where do I get an OL16 that’s a decent site?
I did a quick search to see who carried authentic but bed is calling me. Hahaha. I’m sure they are out there. Also perhaps in our classified section. I’m also betting someone might pipe in with some other ideas. Norbert is the maker of these amazing little guys.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
BraveNewWorld, hope you get an RM2. You'll be able to find one sooner or later. Looks like Trader may have you hooked up. There's one little atty I'm wanting to try out. It's the YFTK. It's a 14mm like the RM2, and RM3. There's all kinds of videos of it. Papaw may have gotten his, so maybe he'll pop in to give us some feedback on how it performs.

YFTK Strike Style RDA 14mm Black Rebuildable Atomizer w/ BF Pin

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I

I did a quick search to see who carried authentic but bed is calling me. Hahaha. I’m sure they are out there. Also perhaps in our classified section. I’m also betting someone might pipe in with some other ideas. Norbert is the maker of these amazing little guys.
I looked for the authentic, too, and it was late so I took the easy way out. I have both (authentic and clone) and they are very close to identical. @tobarger found it.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
I always wanted to try an rm2 but I can’t with the nickel and brass. I can taste the difference and with an allergy to nickel I’m not taking any chances. Everything today is too much airflow for me too. If you’re interested in 14mm attys with stock 1mm airhole indyvapor shop sells the standard cyclone wth fusion drip tip (non bf) but tom at catfish atty mods can take care of that for I think $25 plus $7 shipping. I know of another site that sells bf hornets as well for really cheap but they’re in the Philippines I think so shipping will be a bit expensive. If you’re interested pm me. I’ve ordered from both.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I did not know that Reosmods had changed hands. They took good atomizers and made them into BF. It was at a time when there were fewer BF makers. I have an RM2 and an Origin Little BF RDA. Because of the small chamber and less air, they really make for a quality vape.

I was just on the site last night and all I saw as far as RM2 were the screws. The Origen Little does fine, I can't tell a functional difference and the price is worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread