Need some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoyo13

Nov 1, 2008
Hey guys, Im new here : ). I read some of the threads on the forum and think its a great forum. I have a few questions about the electronic cigarette and need some advice. Right now i smoke marlboro reds. Does the marlboro red flavor taste like the regular marlboro reds or is it a little different? How often do i need to change the stuff in it? How long does the battery last (a few puffs would suck).

Which one would you guys recommend me to buy. I read that some of them arn't so good or are too old. I need one for no more then $25 (dont have much money right now:[ I have a $25 prepaid card thats why I cant buy one for more then 25. Its mostly used for buying stuff online if you have never heard of it). Here is one that I found on ebay but i dont know if its good or not.
Eh never mind it wont let me post the link because I dont have enough posts. basically all i did was search "Electronic cigarette" and it was like the 5th one for 20 bucks.

If you guys could link me to a better one on ebay or tell me if this one is good or not I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot :)

Kimmiegrif

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
Maryland USA
Not much out there for 25 bucks. what you are looking at is probably a throw away and it might be when you first get it. I recommend saving your pennies and wait till you have enough money to buy a generic pen style or 901. Otherwise your ecig experience won't even be worth the 25 you spend. That is my experience. maybe there is a reasonably price one out there I don't know about, or a used one someone will give up for 25.

Kimmiegrif

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
Maryland USA
I have the health e pack. Novelty is all it is. Looks like a real cig pack that plugs in. The carts have tin foil in them and I am not quite sure if you aren't vaping foil instead of juice! They get incredibly hot after about 10 drags and the flavor is icky. The carts that are in the pack are incredibly hard to get out of the pack to use. Mine still works but it is not a good ecig experience, I don't recommend spending your money on it.

yoyoyo13

Nov 1, 2008
Thanks for the advice guys. Ill save up for the good one. Could you guys link me to a good one for a decent price (one that you guys use). The 901 or whatever I'm not really sure what the difference is. On ebay would be great but if you guys know any other reliable places that'd be cool. And how much does each cartridge cost. I want to use it for a long time so I'd rather pay a little more and enjoy it. Once again thanks a lot for the help I was going to buy that thing and probubly throw it away : )

Greetings, yoyoyo.

First and foremost, you should put your location (at least country) in your profile, as we have people from all over the world here, and generally it's better to buy from a vendor that isn't across an ocean (shipping's faster :) ).

However, since you are using prices in dollars, I can probably safely assume you're in the US.

I've had good luck with PureSmoker.com. I started with SmartFixx but ordered some spare parts from PureSmoker later on.

PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For ECigs, Parts, & Accessories!

This is the one I currently have. $50 for a complete kit. The cartridges (you get 5 with the kit standard, and right now Steve's throwing in 5 additional carts) are $4.95 for a pack of five carts. You can also buy bottles of e-liquid (which is the liquid that's inside the carts) and refill the cartridges, which makes it even cheaper.

madog

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
Oregon - USA
Sorry about double posting but i just found a few E-mini electronic cigs for like 40-80 bucks. Im not sure if those ones are good. Could you guys reccomend one for me (I dont care about the shape. pen/cig is fine). The cheaper the better ofcourse but id rather pay more and enjoy it.

Depending on where you are in the US you could also try
http://www.thesmokelessshop.com/

Kate has a real good starter bundle (kit)
She too is a forum member

Steve at Puresmoker.com is also Excellent!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread