Need some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just answered my own question. The MVP 2 has 510 threading... which is compatible with tanks that have 510 threading. The T3s has eGo threading. I'm not entirely what the different is, but there is a difference between the two. I'm pretty sure this is why the vent holes are being covered up by the threads of the MVP 2 and not from my other battery.

So I have a new question. What clearamizers are there that I can get at a decent price (10 to 20 bucks) that use 510 threading?

joesquid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Chesapeake, Va
I think I just answered my own question. The MVP 2 has 510 threading... which is compatible with tanks that have 510 threading. The T3s has eGo threading. I'm not entirely what the different is, but there is a difference between the two. I'm pretty sure this is why the vent holes are being covered up by the threads of the MVP 2 and not from my other battery.

So I have a new question. What clearamizers are there that I can get at a decent price (10 to 20 bucks) that use 510 threading?

Your MVP2 has 510 and EGO threads. EGO are the exterior threads on the MVP connector and 510 are on the inside. I don't have a TS3 but do have a MPT2 & 3. Had to drill both out with a 1/16 bit as described earlier in the thread. Give it a shot, you've got nothing to lose.

OldtimeRocker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2014
N.H.

To get airflow from the T3 on the MVP. After you have tightened it down turn the T3 conterclock(loosen) 1/2 turn or so. If you draw as you turn you will feel the increase in airflow. Really that were you should use all atty on the Mod anyways we all over tighten, myself included. You will have less problem with your 510 connectors as well.

OldtimeRocker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2014
N.H.
ok well after reading its clear you know about backing the atty back. You can get a Aspire nautilus for under 20 bucks now on e-bay. Still some questions if they are clones or not, but a few look real. You will love that !

then there the kayfun lite RDA that under 20 for a clone.

Last edited:
So I went to the tabbacco store today and saw that I won a 25 dollar gift card from there. So I picked up the Kanger Portank 2. Filled it up, and I'm loving it! I'll keep my T3s and my other battery for when I'm and about at resturants and such, but I'm loving this tank on my MVP 2. Its fantastic. Same amount of vape as the T3s, looks fantastic, and I also get a cooler vape from it. Its awesome. Its doesn't hold as much liquid as the T3s, but it still fantastic. I can't wait to get the stuff I need to rebuild the coils in it when they start to go bad. It came with a spare one which is also a bonus.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

the 510 thread is cartomizer sized; you can often get little 510 threaded cartomizer flavor refills that will fit in there.
Most tanks nowadays also use the 510 thread.
I recommend the bigger eGo threads, however; it is better suited for bigger tanks.
ego2e.jpg

http://electroniccigarettebuyersguide.org/electronic-cigarette-compatibility-guide
Threads on battery are female, threads on atomizer/cartomizer are male.
Most eGo/Riva/VGo models have 510 threads, but with outer threads for a cone or larger cartomizer.
Also compatible with 306 models.
Brands: Volcano
Joye
Blu
Eluma

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread