Need some feedback and guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
I am opposite I dont like that flavor out of cartos, they are muted IMO. But that is just what I think, to each his own, try a Nova or the new vapeonly BCC Mega. You might have to fiddle a little to make them perfect but when you do they are great

Would you say the taste difference is totally more noticeable or just meh?

mol

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
pittsburgh pa
I never liked the stardust type clearomizors for different reasons but my girl bought the eGo T3 Sol Fuego - Bottom Coil Changeable Cartomizer and there amazing! i think its what your looking for. No leaks and keeps its great hit for weeks.Got me off the tanks. Now I have to find something to do with my new replacement atty heads,DCTs and stardust replacement coils.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
What ever happened to that one company that had a coil and wick inside a carto tube? Idea seemed cool as you could put it in alot of tanks.

You should check out the Phoenix Raven, It's like a bottom coil clearo in a tank. They're sold out of the lower resistance cartos and colored tanks right now, but they shoud be getting more soon.

GotVapes PHOENiX Raven™ : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rto-tank-hit-scene-quoth-raven-nevermore.html

J.R.

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
Ya that's what I was talking about. They had 2 prev. versions of this type carto that had probs. he is supposed to be coming out with another one witch is supposedly tweak free.......hard call on that though. Great idea though! You could use pretty much any carto tank with it. Still leaning towards the kanger t3. I like the idea of building my own coils to what ohms I want.

Last edited:

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
I use the kanger evod, Vapeonly BCC, Vivi Nova, Boges in a crato tank, and a bunch of other things, and my personal opinion is that my Vivi Nova is still giving me the best vape, especially after I did my own wick and coil. The Novas are really easy to rebuild, even though they technically aren't "rebuildable." I have had less flooding and dry hits with it than anything else.
But you'll probably end up like the rest of us with 10 different tanks, all in the pursuit of the perfect vape, but if I could have just one, it would still be the Nova.
I havent tried the Kanger protank or iClear30 yet, though...
...Yet.

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
Seen and tried the i30, very nice tank, heavy well built(could be a weapon if need be) vapes great. I just want a bottom head design. It's either the t3 or pro tank.

I agree, there is something to these bottom coils. I wasn't sure if I'd dig the cooler vape, but I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread