Need some friends to vouch for me to get verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Check with J0ker because I'm pretty sure I already did that. If not let me know. If anyone else here can help......he's a great guy so give him a hand and get it done.

I forgot all about being verified and what date it was so it took a 30 minutes to figure out WTF is going on. lol

Edit to add...sent a followup to J0ker for you

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
ill get with him about it. Im in the process of moving into a new house and internet is down. that added to work cuts into my ECF time but i gotta get this sorted out asap. thanks for the help Para

Check with J0ker because I'm pretty sure I already did that. If not let me know. If anyone else here can help......he's a great guy so give him a hand and get it done.

I forgot all about being verified and what date it was so it took a 30 minutes to figure out WTF is going on. lol

Edit to add...sent a followup to J0ker for you

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I'll try to help out as much as I can :) I hope this quiz isn't multiple choice.. I'm more of a true or false kinda guy

J0ker said he needs to apply and include his references which they contact for verification. I believe you need three. Use me and Silent and one more.
images

The only thing I can hold against him is he's from Arkansas...just sayin'. :laugh:

I do happen to own an official Uncle Heavy's Hog Hat so quite a few are jealous of me in that regard. A UA Alum buddy of mine gave it to me years and years ago.

MAlzado

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
USA
images

I do happen to own an official Uncle Heavy's Hog Hat so quite a few are jealous of me in that regard. A UA Alum buddy of mine gave it to me years and years ago.

10 bucks for the hat!!!
Oh wait... I forgot... the new rules say I'm not good enough to buy unless I submit to the traceability audit.
My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread