Status
Not open for further replies.

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
Yes that would be the popular Svoemaesto kayfun.

I've got one;

I've been looking for a different type; one that fills conveniently like the protank.
so far i've come up with a few
taifun gt
squape
rose
Expromizer
heron
fogger

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-systems/613194-looking-protank-like-rta.html

I own many many tanks and many on your list and the top three are the orchid v4 with an mtank, the big dripper and the rose for flavor... The big dripper gives the closest flavor to the smell of the juice but the rose gives the most vibrant flavor..

But the orchid blows thick beautiful clouds with similar flavor to the rose

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
1. Single coil
2. Tank
3. Best value for the little money I have. (did I mention the mass amount of short people walking around eating up my checks like baby birds at feeding time)
4. Rebuildable

I'd recommend taking a look at the $8.66 Orchid at FastTech. Meets all your list except single coil but you might like duel coils when done correctly. It can be set up as single coil-just plug the airhole on the unused side and pack the channels on that side with cotton.

Another thing to keep in mind is that this newer stuff usually needs a little extra power. At least a mech with some good batteries or something capable of 15 watts at least. I used to be happy with 6 to 8 watts but now it takes more like 10 to 12 to keep me happy. Good luck and let us know what you come up with.

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
I ordered the Kayfun Sveomesto 3.1 that Bates suggested. Believe me I'm not afraid of trying new things, it's the wife who has the problem with me spending money....ha ha. Should be here tomorrow, but after reading the posts I just may have to order a Tailfun or Rose...who knows.....definitely not the wife...sssshhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread