Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Here's a quick (& rough) mock-up I did (when refined I'd consider having the button in the middle of the scroll). If you gave more input about what you're looking for I or someone else could probably help further.

Violin2.jpg

Violin1.jpg

BTW, yes the music notation IS John Williams The Force Theme.

alvitae

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Oregon Usa
Someone with a memory better than mine may remeber the specifics but Jeff posted once the best way to get graphics.

It was going to Google images then clicking advanced search then on size click large on the drop down menu then type what you are searching for and choose from there...I think. I may have left something out.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Thanks Thy. I just threw it together so it's not totally perfect but good enough to get an idea. I personally would prefer a more abstract violin (i.e. like a silhouette done out of smoke?) but this seemed more like what was requested.

As a side note, if Jeff would upload some better base color pics it'd make it easier/better! Sometimes I'd want to see how the button interacts with the image but the base I used for this doesn't show the button.

Some day when finances are better I'll have to get a chuck (then I could take my own pics!) but for now it's still fun to virtually paint them!

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Awesome looking Chuck!
I may have to take you up on that abstract violin design one of these days Norman, I'd be the envy of all my bluegrass buddies.

LOL, both my daughters play the violin so maybe when I get them started vaping they'll get one! Course my oldest is 10 but how old do you have to be to vape? j/k :rolleyes:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Thanks Thy. I just threw it together so it's not totally perfect but good enough to get an idea. I personally would prefer a more abstract violin (i.e. like a silhouette done out of smoke?) but this seemed more like what was requested.

As a side note, if Jeff would upload some better base color pics it'd make it easier/better! Sometimes I'd want to see how the button interacts with the image but the base I used for this doesn't show the button.

Some day when finances are better I'll have to get a chuck (then I could take my own pics!) but for now it's still fun to virtually paint them!

Hey still gives people a good idea of how it will look though. I'd have to agree on the abstract look too. And I can relate on the waiting to get one. I'm actually holding off now due to finances but as of right now my plan is to hold out long enough to be able to afford to get my father one at the same time I get my first.

I have a graphic set aside for my first one and it's funny because I just happened across it by accident and even though it isn't at all what I was thinking of getting for mine it just keeps popping back into my head how good it would look. So I think it will probably be the one I go with.

Yes, it is. Nice work, I mean. :D

lol

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
LOL, both my daughters play the violin so maybe when I get them started vaping they'll get one! Course my oldest is 10 but how old do you have to be to vape? j/k :rolleyes:
If you have seen the Wizard toy in the mod forum not very old :rolleyes: I am serious.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
Lmao too. Ya I noticed that I have to say it is one of the Greatest thing I have ever seen did you notice that it came with 0 nic cherry juice too. I expect to see soon as a PV on a sales site. It definately would be great in and collection and it's cheaper than a 510! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread