Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

soylent

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
cincy, oh
20-30% VG, which gives the vapor, is pretty standard and what I use in my DIY liquids. You're welcome to do a higher % or even all VG, but the PG helps create the "throat hit". You will need to dilute the juice with alcohol or distilled water more as you use more VG.

It will depend on your area for if you can get PG locally, I ordered it online with some unflavored juice from myfreedomsmokes.

VG can be found at wal-mart in the first aid area, hobby stores, and in some health and beauty places with the lotions.

The DIY juice websites would sell both and flavorings. Haven't ordered anywhere, so I can't make a recommendation.

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
You can actually get the pg from Wallyworld to, you just have to call or go to the pharmacy and ask them to order it. I use the Humco VG from there as well but I prefer the Wilton's brand from Hobby Lobby(in the cake decorating section). I like a 50/50 mix of pg and vg for more vapor but still a good throat hit on a new batt. I drip so I really don't like a thin fluid as it runs out of the batt connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread