Need Some Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
So my Hohm Wrecker 151w is starting to get goofy on me. I've been looking around and can't find anything that just jumps out at me. I'm not a big fan of all the curves, I like boxes basically and some of the industrial stuff. I don't do TC so that's not a huge deal if it has it or not, really just want a multi-battery 18650 mod that looks good and is rated to 100w (at least) and will fire at least .1 ohm.

I don't build below .2 (usually .3 and up) or vape over/at 100w, just want a mod where I'm not building/using at the chip's limits. So anyone have any ideas on what to look at that I may have missed or something coming out I should wait for?

Right now the only thing that's peaked my interest is the Augvape V200 but I'm not keen on a hinged battery door. I'm almost to the point of just refitting the Wrecker with a dna if I can't find anything.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Only costs a Sawbuck: but only goes down to .2Ω
102_114.jpg

Praxis Decimus 150W TC VV / VW Box Mod - $9.99

Cheers
I

Last edited:

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Geekvape sent me one to review. It was the orange leather one. Definitely a nice mod, but a bit too heavy and large for my taste. I gave mine to my son.

Size really doesn't bother me, I'm home pretty much 24/7 so pocket friendly isn't a huge deal breaker. I do like heavy mods and wide(ish) for building on. I have jigs and stuff to build on but just get too lazy to drag them out, lol.

Really wanting something that will look decent with a 25mm atty to fit my VCMT2 a little better. Then again I don't want it so big that a 22mm looks bad, you've been around a while (from the wild west days of mechs and such). So you know what I mean when I say I have a lot of 22mm RDA's and things, lol.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Really wanting something that will look decent with a 25mm atty to fit my VCMT2 a little better. Then again I don't want it so big that a 22mm looks bad, you've been around a while (from the wild west days of mechs and such). So you know what I mean when I say I have a lot of 22mm RDA's and things, lol.
Yep, my Legend came with the 25mm Aero mesh tank, and when I put my usual 22mm Crown tank on it it made the tank look tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread