HOHM Wrecker 151W TC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Their having a SALE over at VaporCube. The G2 is going for $38.95 and the Slice is going for $29.95, both in 'SE' versions, NO COUPON NEEDED. I just got my Silver G2 today in the mail, and it is working Beautifully, vaping it with a SS Siren 22mm sitting on top right now.

Last edited:

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Their having a SALE over at VaporCube. The G2 is going for $38.95 and the Slice is going for $29.95, both in 'SE' versions, NO COUPON NEEDED. I just got my Silver G2 today in the mail, and it is working Beautifully, vaping it with a SS Siren 22mm sitting on top right now.

So glad this hasn't gone away folks.Really nice vape off of these. Turned on quite a few to 'em. But haven't gotten around to stripping one yet. In use every chance I get.

Thx for the heads up. I'll have to reconsider more backups.

Good luck. :)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Did you get thru the Hurricanes in decent shape Mac, I hope ??

Looks like they "Closed" the "Slice" thread, as I tried to post over there and couldn't.

I use my NEW G2 and my "Stripped" Slice daily. Love them over EVERYTHING Else I have. Simply THE BEST Mode going, for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacTechVpr

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Did you get thru the Hurricanes in decent shape Mac, I hope ??

Most everyone vamoosed but no worries. Survived Andrew and a few others. Stayed in place secure in the knowledge of the limitations. At least two waterspouts grazed the building tho with no significant damage. The significant risk was for intra-coastal waterway overflowing as this was a wide wet storm. My greater concerns were for the mass exodus over media frenzy with the storm. It's just as easy to get in harms way if you just follow the crowd. And this one certainly set the record books on that score for many. Thanks for asking.

IMG_1942a.jpg

Ha, thought I was on the Slice thread.

Good luck. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 52anddone

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
That's good to know you made it in good enough shape. I understand why the media reports situations like these, but, the way they do it creates many problems for many folks, there has to be a better way of doing things.

Yeah don't get me started…money and ratings.

Added a pic of a skinned blue one above. Just can't decide whether to skin or strip them all. For the time being I'm keepin' factory finish on those I have in use. Only one's actually started peeling away other than the fire button. Not luck really. Just have a lot of mods in operation so don't have to walk around with one all day. They're all subjected to one or two sessions of chaining a day tho. Then it's on to the next juice and set up.

QuadØ steel wool followed by synth ØØØØ (3M, somewhat finer) does a dandy job with a little bit of elbow grease and attention to detail (keep a magnet handy for the almost invisible tailings). But I leaned away from chem stripping concerned of change to the character of the metal. I like the way it oxidizes naturally.

Good luck 52. :)

Reactions: 52anddone

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
That skin looks a lot nicer than the factory paint job they give us, for sure. I tried to chem strip my one Slice, but it turned out to be more mess than anything else for me, so I just sanded it down, and that's the way it stands to this day. I use my G2's almost all day long and they're all still in Great shape, and use my stripped Slice occasionally through out the day loaded with Unflavored mix.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacTechVpr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread