Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Looking for a new RY4 to try. I'm big on bold, sweet, complex flavors with BIG throat hit at 16-18mg 50/50 pg vg. I use carto tanks mainly. Any suggestions? Currently Im vaping Nickoticket H1N1 and Custards Last Stand and love them so thats an example of what I like in a flavor profile. looking forward to hearing your suggestions
:vapor:

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
not really many that have been labeled as a "RY4" except for Indigo Vapor's Indigo RY but lots of bakery type flavors that are close in flavor profile just without the tobacco I guess you could say. However, I do like tobacco vapes (NOT the nutty tasting ones) and I like caramel and vanilla, perhaps light notes of chocolate, graham, coffee, cinnamon, cake, marshmallow but the carmel/vanilla must be up front for sure. I just wanted to see if someone could recommend something that has the best of both worlds, something I havent discovered yet. Some of the tobacco/non tobacco vapes I have had in the past that I love are HHV Shadow, Huntsman and Legend but I dont think those are considered RY4's then juices like Good Life Vapor's Deadly Sin which is amazing to me and lately Nickoticket's H1N1 and Custards Last Stand which are crazy delicious! So yes, a Sweet complex vanilla/ caramel tobacco or sweet bakery tobacco with NO nutty flavor and BIG throat hit. TH is important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread