Need some online store recommendations for hardware please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Laveen - Phoenix Arizona USA
Ok, I am DONE with SlowTech. I have had these 3 orders waiting to ship for a month, finally in the last 4 or 5 days all pieces were ready to ship. For the last 4 or 5 days the status has said... I kid you not, "Packaging"

How freaking long does it take to package an order???

Can anyone please give me some good recommendations for stores here in the states that they have had good success with in shipping and good quality products. At this point I don't care if it's expensive.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and thanks in advance for your responses.:vapor:

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Ok, I am DONE with SlowTech. I have had these 3 orders waiting to ship for a month, finally in the last 4 or 5 days all pieces were ready to ship. For the last 4 or 5 days the status has said... I kid you not, "Packaging"

How freaking long does it take to package an order???

Can anyone please give me some good recommendations for stores here in the states that they have had good success with in shipping and good quality products. At this point I don't care if it's expensive.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and thanks in advance for your responses.:vapor:

I have an order from since January; fasttech automatically changes the shipment status to "Delivered" after 3 months.
So now I have a list of orders, some of which say "Delivered" even though they are not delivered.

101vapes, discountvapers, myvaporstore, madvapes, and check out the suppliers forums for other suppliers that are registered here on ecf.

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Laveen - Phoenix Arizona USA
Thanks guys. I should have been more specific about the types of hardware but I think these suggestions will be great. I think I'm good on the end items for now but will need things like o rings, wire, replacement tanks for my kayfun etc, etc. I've checked out these stores mentioned and it looks like most if them will fulfill those things. Now, need to find a drill press lol off to Home Depot!

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
For basics I've had great service from
My Vapor Store
RTD
Empire Mods
Only ordered from Fasttech a few times. I don't get it. First order was DOA, they never did replace it. All I got was a huge run around until I tossed it and gave up. Second order was problem free, third and last, took over three months to get it.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
my favorites

1.) Fluidvapes.com
2.) Eciggity.com
3.) custommodcreation.com
4.) 101vape.com

EDIT:
5.) Wetvapes.com (I have to add them because I got 2 CANA DNA30 clone from them fast and cheap woot woot)

I found these places to be cheapest price right behind slowtech and I haven't had a single issue with any of their clones etc...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread