need something new and versatiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
I really want to try an RDA but its not very convenient for my work have no time to drip but I will get one for home eventually I've been playingwit a cleito rta for a while to see how I was at coil building and wicking to see ifid like it and also the convenience of it (don't have to order premade coils anymore ). Iv got a babybeast I could purchase an RTA for it some people say its good some say not good I would be using that for work I love the flavor of that tank, or I've become really curious about those aromizer plus rdta that would probably the way to go and a dripper for home I don't know anymore too much stuff I want not enough money yadiyadiya just looking on advice and opinions

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
So, just to clarify, you are looking for BOTH an RDA and an RTA, the best you can find of each for the lowest cost?

What device(s) are you using? Are you limited to 22mm, or can you use 24-25mm toppers?

Idk if it would be the first thing I would suggest but I fall in the camp that thinks the Baby Beast RTA section is pretty good. The only problem (for me) is that it requires a special glass piece that comes with the RTA deck when you buy it but is otherwise hard to find... so if you break it, you don't have an RTA anymore. For $10, I would probably recommend picking it up at some point if you like building, but if you're looking for a new primary RTA then there are better options. Just trying to clarify exactly what you want before rattling off a bunch.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
I can go up to 25 mm I would like an RDA for at home an a rdta for work or RTA since I already have the babybeast just so I don't have to worry about prebuilt coils rich now I just finishing of all the premade coils I accumulated since I started vaping but when they are done I don't want to buy prebuilt anymore I like the home made builds better and I can just order my material and be done with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread