Feb 25, 2015
London
Hello Peeps,

I currently use the following weekday setup:

1. Steamcrave Supreme 7ML
2. Steamcrave rdta v2.
3. Aspire clieto.
4. Avocado 24mm (single coil)

I want add at least a another 1 or 2 tanks to my rotation. Let me explain. I am dig the fresh wick taste a lot. Also I don't have the time to clean, dry burn coil then wick the coil everyday. To do it properly with no crappy salty water taste takes time. To make things easier, I clean them once a week at the same time.
Need RTA tank recommendations. I already have a griffin 25 (last line/backup device).
Looking ideally for something with 5ml or higher juice levels and juice control would be very nice. Velocity deck would be ideal. My initial thought was to get another supreme in black 7ml to start with. Also, find the Avocado runs out of juice far too quickly for my liking. Even with its 5ml, it feels less. Would not mind replacing it and using the Avocado as part of the weekend collection of devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Peeps,

I currently use the following weekday setup:

1. Steamcrave Supreme 7ML
2. Steamcrave rdta v2.
3. Aspire clieto.
4. Avocado 24mm (single coil)

I want add at least a another 1 or 2 tanks to my rotation. Let me explain. I am dig the fresh wick taste a lot. Also I don't have the time to clean, dry burn coil then wick the coil everyday. To do it properly with no crappy salty water taste takes time. To make things easier, I clean them once a week at the same time.
Need RTA tank recommendations. I already have a griffin 25 (last line/backup device).
Looking ideally for something with 5ml or higher juice levels and juice control would be very nice. Velocity deck would be ideal. My initial thought was to get another supreme in black 7ml to start with. Also, find the Avocado runs out of juice far too quickly for my liking. Even with its 5ml, it feels less. Would not mind replacing it and using the Avocado as part of the weekend collection of devices.

Kanger coils are getting better. I still have a subtank without the rba in rotation. Build on most of my other tanks but the good coils (better juice flow) and 7ml capacity is nice.

abesh

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2016
Austin, TX
Limitless rdta. I love mine, and the new plus is better. If memory serves the plus is 6ml and 25mm. The flavor is awesome since it is basically an rda on a tank, and I have never had mine leak. :2c: :toast:
I would second the Limitless Plus also throw in the Mage and the Merlin RTAs as choices. The Cleito also has a RBA deck which is quite good (I own one), combined with the Fat Boy 5ml replacement glass I really like it a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread