first coils and im stoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Finally started building my own coils and man why did I wait so loni now feel like I missed out. I helped out my girlfriend on a catering gig that one of her staff called in sick at the last minute so i worked it so qhen we came home she told me to order what i wanted for vape stuff so i ordered coilmaster v3 kit ,skyhook rdta box , couple vtc6's , babybeast rta, some cotton (cotton candy), ss wire , kanthal wire. So i started building and found that my ss wire 28g was too thin so i twisted 2 strand together and made two coils with that and man was i impressed great vapor and flavor right off the bat. Just felt like sharing that tonite and say tanks to everyone on this forum for sharing their infio and experiences for guys like me to learn i came a long way in a little over a year and still cigarette free .

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Finally started building my own coils and man why did I wait so loni now feel like I missed out. I helped out my girlfriend on a catering gig that one of her staff called in sick at the last minute so i worked it so qhen we came home she told me to order what i wanted for vape stuff so i ordered coilmaster v3 kit ,skyhook rdta box , couple vtc6's , babybeast rta, some cotton (cotton candy), ss wire , kanthal wire. So i started building and found that my ss wire 28g was too thin so i twisted 2 strand together and made two coils with that and man was i impressed great vapor and flavor right off the bat. Just felt like sharing that tonite and say tanks to everyone on this forum for sharing their infio and experiences for guys like me to learn i came a long way in a little over a year and still cigarette free .
If your girlfriend needs any help with catering in the future I am definitely available! You cashed in on that deal! Lol
Congrats the build, fused clapton is calling my name.[emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread