Need suggestion ASAP for a pre-made tobacco-flavor juice for my ready-to-try brother! Please :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1LastShot

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2012
Right behind you
Hi there- My little bro is interested in vaping. He is a chain-smoking truck driver, and ready to quit hacking up a lung....He handed me some cash today and asked me to hook him up...I already have the batt (he wants an automatic 808 like I have and I have some cartos I can wash out for him) and all that figured out, what I need is a good tobacco-flavored juice for him, and preferably pre-made since he is not going to be patient enough to steep.

His criteria are 1) Tobacco flavor (He prefers Marlboro Reds) and 2) to spend less than he did on analogs (he recently switched to RYO, so the only way I can see to beat that is buying juice and refilling cartomizers at first)

I only have one shot here and don't want to screw it up with the wrong juice! :)

Thanks sooo much in advance for the help (I'm excited to see him switch!!!)

bilboda

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Miami, FL
Silver Leaf from puresmoker is the one I like the best, but seriously? I quit analogs on their nilla somthing flavor. I thought the non tobacco flavors were for the birds at first. So do him a favor whatever you get and slip something non tobacco in some of the carto's. Boba's Bounty or Gorilla Juice are excellent candidates. Not too far from a tobacco flavor but a whole new game.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Wait with HHV I would run into the steeping issue wouldn't I? Possibly?

No. That's one of the amazingly awesome things about HHV juices. The flavors will deepen/stiffen somewhat with age, but those tobaccos are good to go right away -- and they're blazingly fast at processing and shipping orders! :)

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
My vote would be for Halo Freedom or Torque. They perform very well in an 808 carto... and they are excellent choices for a heavy smoker coming off cigarettes. My other vote would be for some vapor station tampa...

Performance and presentation will be especially important to a new vaper... Halo even looks a little bada**

1LastShot

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2012
Right behind you
Ok thanks for the replies! I think I have it narrowed down- both the HHV site stuff as well as the Halo look great- I think I may go in for a bit of each, cover my bases.

@EleanorR- Too funny! I had written down those EXACT same 4 juices as "maybes" after finally figuring out the navigation.

@lasttango- I agree on the Presentation/performance... and yeah they do look kinda BA :)

Thanks guys :)

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
My vote would be for Halo Freedom or Torque. They perform very well in an 808 carto... and they are excellent choices for a heavy smoker coming off cigarettes. My other vote would be for some vapor station tampa...

Performance and presentation will be especially important to a new vaper... Halo even looks a little bada**

I was going to suggest the same two as I like Halo's flavors a lot, but I haven't tried those two. Glad someone else put them out there.

Make sure to get him some 24mg if you can, btw HHV's samples are only 12mg so he might run out quick but they're mighty good regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread