Need suggestion ASAP for a pre-made tobacco-flavor juice for my ready-to-try brother! Please :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampirecat019

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kalispell, MT
www.facebook.com
I am also going to try some of Heather's juice, when I'm closer to running out. I have been searching for years for a tobacco juice that I can't live without, but haven't found it yet. I vape clearos/cartos/tanks on 510s and Egos. Let us know how your brother does, and how he likes his juices! Very interesting to see how his journey goes, and I hope he enjoys the E-Cigs! He's lucky to have you to help him kick the analogs. They're nasty!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
My vote would be for Halo Freedom or Torque. They perform very well in an 808 carto... and they are excellent choices for a heavy smoker coming off cigarettes. My other vote would be for some vapor station tampa...

Performance and presentation will be especially important to a new vaper... Halo even looks a little bada**

As much as I love HHV, I would have to second lasttango's suggestion of those particular Halo choices--that would be a good bridge from the smoking to vaping world. Now once he has crossed that bridge, I would suggest something completely different.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Also, if you are going to order from HHV, which is a solid choice for all around vaping, I would substitute Dark Horse for Pirate's Booty. I think Dark Horse is closer to the cleaner smoke like essence that may trigger all the right connections. Granted, DH is not an analog equivalency, but the flavor may be easier to grasp for a just-quitting smoker...if that makes any sense?

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Let me start with a caution: Be very careful when doing this, it is not recommended for newbies and can be dangerous. Read more about it on the forums, you should know about the hazards and how to protect yourself when mixing.

The number 1 reason why new vapors don't quit is that they are not getting enough nicotine. If 24mg fails than you may want to consider purchasing 60mg Nic Base from discountvapers or even 100mg from RTS or Desert Labs (Dangerous Will Robinson no for newbies, do research first) and spiking the juice to a higher level or DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread