Need the right batts. to make my Silver Bullet cook at 6v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
Hey everyone I cant seem to find the info on 3v batteries for my silver bullet. I want to make sure when I get them they actualy fit.
Whats the difference between RCR123A and CR2/15270?
As far as I can tell I think I need a RCR123a and a charger. What throws me is RCR123 tells me nothing of diamater and length..or does it? What does RCR stand for anyway?
I have been checking out all-battery.com but would rather stick with madvapes.
Ill keep looking/learning but your help would be much apreciated

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
lol Well so far it looks like a cr123 and 16340 are synonamus (sp?) Some say 3v some 3.7v but I think it means that they top out at 3.7 and are basicly the same. I still a have no idea what CR or RCR means (rechargable??) or the 123 123a stuff. It must be some cryptic forgoten nomenclature cuz I cant google it. But yea, 16 mm dia. 34mm long and o cuz its a cylinder. That I knew. So then why can it fit were an 18650 is now?? is 2mm no big deal.
I am very tempted just to buy that cool roughstack V2 that fits 2 16340's. Its realy tempting. Im going to be so mad if they run out b4 i make up my mind and have to wait forever for a restock.

vpur

Jun 9, 2011
Alberta Canada
List of battery sizes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

was googled, check out the batteries and sizes down the page. Its got all the names common and uncommon ect.

Ok so the Silver Bullet can use a 18650 for 3.7v and high mah.
OR
An RCR123A is 17 x 34.5 so maybe it is some forgotten nomenclature I dont know. They fit the Silver bullet and make it 6v.

I believe R in front of the 'R'CR123 means rechargeable, as the non rechargeables for cameras are just CR123's.

Now as far as 3V and 3.7V im not sure if there are different voltages. Im curious myself to this. I have bought RCR123's and I figured that was 6V. I wonder if its actually 7.4V?

Im watching this thread as well. Hope you get an answer.

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
Thank you vpur. Thats what I have come to understand myself. I was all over wikipedia and missed that link. I feel beter having the RcR 123a confirmed as silver bullet material by some one other then just me.
That being said my MAxi Rough stack V2 showed up allready. Madvapes even tossed in an extra free btl of top vapor 'red velvet cake' juice thats suprisingly very good. It came with 2 16340 3v batts. Ill see how they go in the S.B.
As far as this V2 kit goes I just cant say enough good things about it! Right now im driping on the 4.5 ohm atty through a silver anodized drip tip and I LOVE IT. Hits like a dream and a solid Minimal design..Just love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread