Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Gang
I'm getting quite a few requests to carry some different types of wick for the RA's and I need some help with the sizes and types of wick you'd like to see on the website. I'm willing to carry it just need more info. I know 1-3mm is most popular but the type of material is a bit overwhelming so I decided to ask the pros for their advice.
So please advise now...LOL I always appreciate my customers suggestions.

Trainguy059

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Indiana
Sorry, Stormy but my only experience is with your standard silica wicking material. It works fine for me in rewicking T3s and Vapeonly BCCs. Wish I could give you more guidance.....

Hi Gang
I'm getting quite a few requests to carry some different types of wick for the RA's and I need some help with the sizes and types of wick you'd like to see on the website. I'm willing to carry it just need more info. I know 1-3mm is most popular but the type of material is a bit overwhelming so I decided to ask the pros for their advice.
So please advise now...LOL I always appreciate my customers suggestions.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
There seems to be a good deal of interest in 100% cotton wicks, although most folks can get 3mm twine at Walmarts. Perhaps if you sold them pre-setup with coil might make it appealing enough to sell... I don't know. I've also been hearing about the use of hemp rope for wicks. Know nothing about it. Also, at this stage of interest, you'd probably do well to stock ceramic wicks like the fc2000 for the genny users. Big interest in this... though with mixed reviews, at least from what I can tell. Never used it. The rebuildable atomizer sub-forum has alot of info on all this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread