Needing A Tank Setup For Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesa

Aug 9, 2011
Illinois
Hello Everyone,

I am in need of advice. I have been vaping for several years and I strictly vape Johnson Creek Original Smoke juice. I finally gave up the Ego battery & cartomizer setup as I was tired of having to constantly change batteries and carts. I prefer a tight draw mouth to lung vape. From there, I followed an online vape recommendation and bought the Innokin T22.
The result is not as I had hoped. The tank leaks and the battery life is shorter than I would like. The only good thing about the T22 for me is that the coils seem to last me around two to three days.

I need a recommendation for a tank that won't leak using Johnson Creek Original Smoke juice,has a tight draw, coils that last a long time, and a battery that does not need constant charging. I also prefer a smaller portable setup. I have been l been looking at an Istick battery 30 watt and possibly a Aspire Nautilis tank. Please advise and thank you.

Lesa

Reactions: dcfluegel

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Well from recommendations on here and at the Vape Shop I went with the iStick and the Nautilus Mini. My guy at the vape shop gave me the TC40W for the same price as the 30. Care free and easy to use and I do mouth to lung. Adjustable air to restrict the flow when you want with a spin of the ratcheting wheel. Good Luck!

Reactions: Lesa

Lesa

Aug 9, 2011
Illinois
Well from recommendations on here and at the Vape Shop I went with the iStick and the Nautilus Mini. My guy at the vape shop gave me the TC40W for the same price as the 30. Care free and easy to use and I do mouth to lung. Adjustable air to restrict the flow when you want with a spin of the ratcheting wheel. Good Luck!

csAdams

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Yardville, NJ
My story is very similar to yours. I was useing carto tanks and egos up until mabe a year and a half ago. I use always the same tobacco juice in tanks for 5 years. First I got an MVP and continued to use my cartos. I bought a nautilus and I had nothing but problems so I stayed with the carto tanks. Then I bought a rDNA 40 and the airflow was much tighter then with the egos or them mvp. So I got an arctic tank. It took some getting use too but, way better. I was useing .5 coils but still kept the watts low for quite a while. You can close the airflow to suit your needs as I did. Never had a leak, DOA coil, no problems. There are much newer tanks then the arctic but what I would suggest is a "sub ohm tank" that also has above ohm coils. That way you have options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread