Needing to rotate flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Well, this is a bit surprising to me. Curious if anyone else has the same thing happening.

If I vape a particular juice for a while, I get too used to it, and I don't taste it as much. Switch to something else, then come back to it, and the flavor is back.

I mean, this doesn't happen with chocolate, or beer, or steak, or carrots ...

Just kinda odd. :blink:

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
Well, this is a bit surprising to me. Curious if anyone else has the same thing happening.

If I vape a particular juice for a while, I get too used to it, and I don't taste it as much. Switch to something else, then come back to it, and the flavor is back.

I mean, this doesn't happen with chocolate, or beer, or steak, or carrots ...

Just kinda odd. :blink:
Same here. The TH seems to go away too.
After running through a 6ml bottle of flavor, I need to change out. Then change back. Then all is well again. Weird, I agree.

GB

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
you can tell an long time vaopr by how many PV`s at hands reach, with different flavors. he he
its got to be because of the flavor intenseness and nic hit that makes it hard to put the PV down, and with any thing it becomes part of the back ground...like a bad ( or good ) smell, you dont notice it till theres a change...

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
My problem is that my taste buds are constantly playing tricks on me. I started out with R4Y and loved it. I couldn't stand fruit flavors. I just received an order of new juices including R4Y and Tiramisu and now I don't care for it as much. I whipped up a batch of watermelon and I love it. Go figure. I hope I go back to liking the R4Y again.

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
i thougt ( still do) this was something to watch, the need to change flavors...and seeing from other people that i have actually started them on vaping, that they all have eliquid taste change, some sooner, some later, all have a rotation of flavors. ok the polling is only 5, but they do need to change the vaper taste.

I have found that I like to rotate while I vape. I'll take a draw off of rum & cola, then switch to a menthol, 555, etc. I can't vape one flavor for more than a few puffs.

I'm like this too. I'm always carrying around more than 1 pv, usually I have 3 going at once. I just thought I was weird..:laugh:
My hubby says they are like my pacifiers.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Me too. I keep at least three close at hand switching all day/night. And a mini with menthol and another with plainer tobacco pretty close when home.

I ordered Artesian form Liquid Xpress after he sent me a sampler. Loved it for a couple of weeks then I didn't like it so much. I got it out a few days ago and really loving it now.

I just woke up from a nap and for the very first time EVER I'm tasting a little chocolate in it and it seems a little sweeter.

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
I rotate at least 4 flavors daily and carry around 2 eGo cases for the 3 Rivas and 1 vGo that I bring to work! :lol: I usually switch out 1 or 2 of the flavors after a week of use in the rotation and will add new ones or go back to older ones as replacements. I think the only one that has stayed consistent in my rotation since almost day 1 is the Halo Truepure.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Im on a one flavor a day rotation after a two week binge of nothing but TastyFinger. At the end of the binge I just couldnt taste it anymore.

Ive been rotating between Vaporbomb's French vanilla, banana, Ms T's horchata, grape and Tasty vapors Tastyfinger, Atomic Cinnacide and mohito.

I'm glad others are experiencing the same things. It lets me know Im not a freak.

at least not about that...

...unless we are all freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread