Neep help with a much needed upgrade PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Hello all, I have been using the V2 Ultimate Package for about 5 months now, I have been very frustrated over all with it, the batteries, the pass through, the plugs both wall and car. V-2 has been very nice in helping me in replacing 2 of the batteries 1 wall plug and I am now on my 3rd pass through and at this point I am all out of warranty. While I was having these issues I ordered a battery from vapor king. It was by far my best battery. I was just telling a few friends how much I loved their battery and over the weekend it fizzled out (should have kept my mouth shut) but all is well they are batteries and they don't last forever!. I am now down to 2 batteries and 1 pass through. Today is my birthday and my family knows all I want is vapping stuff!! I would like today to be the very last day I ever smoke a cancer stick again!! In the beginning I was doing so good then the problems started and I just got so dang mad that I JUST COULDN'T GET THIS CONCEPT DOWN that I started slowly smoking again! I am ready for a "big" upgrade, I would like something that will last longer, hold a juice bottle and at the same time I can still use my 808 cartomizer's. I would like to still have a few 808 batteries. (for the just in case) not to crazy about the boge cartos I just ordered 3 boxes 2 weeks ago and only 8 still work 3 seemed to have had only a day or 2 of life and 4 never worked. I use blanks because I use flavored juice. So far KBV is my go to joose! I LOVE VAPPING and really hate smoking! I just need to know what to do and how! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AS I HAVE FAITH SOMEONE WILL HELP ME! The VAPE world is a wonderful world to live in!

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
Hey Yellowrose, Have you found a new device yet? I started vaping with the KR808's. Loved them, but for some reason, just wasn't getting that satisfaction. Then about 2 months ago I discovered the Echo and most recently the IGO. They come in 1300 mah and 650 mah. I love the manuals you get a much better throat hit and vapor!! Right now this place has a sale: you buy a kit (650/$40.00 and 1300/$45.00) you get 2 batteries, charger, a box of 4 cartomizers) with each purchase you get an additional box of 4 carts, one cone and a drip tip. Sale ends tomorrow morning!! With the IGO i can use my KR808 cartridges, allowing me to use sample liquids. The carts for the IGO hold about 2.7 - 3 mil of juice. I can get a good 24 hrs off the battery and from the juice. Usually I top off my carts maybe 2x a day, depending on how much I vape. But I don't have to carry a lot of things around if I'm going away for the day or afternoon or evening! Good Luck! Hope you stick it out and find what you're looking for!!
D and B Gold - Home:vapor:

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Thank You very Much! I have been going back and fourth there are so many different types of e-cig to choice from. I am so new to all this and finding what would work best for me isn't easy. The new world of vaping is HUGE! I have been vaping since the April. But.. I am still finding a reason to smoke yet "another" analog and then trying to justify to myself that it is okay because this don't work right and you did this wrong. I really am trying so hard and want more then anything to put the date time and minutes since my last analog! I do believe everything happens for a reason and seeing that you were willing to take the time not only to read my frustration, but you are also trying to direct me in the right direction too! I just want you to know I have looked into you method and believe it just might be the one for me! Thank You so much!! I was starting to get very dizzy going in circles, Rose. :eek:)

Caelius Felix

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Austin, Texas
For $50 at ValueVapor and other sites, the Revolution v2.1 would be hard to beat. It is 510 threaded, not 808, but the cartos perform just as well. The v2.1 has a high capacity (1400 mAh) battery stack with pass-through capability and a built in 10 ml juice bottle for refilling cartomizer or atomizer with a simple tip and squeeze. The $50 kit includes five blank cartomizers, USB cable, and wall charger. 510 battery to 808 carto adapters are available elsewhere if you hate to think of your 808 batteries going to waste. I use this box with Smoketech dual coil cartomizers and love the combination.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Studio, I can't tell you how grateful I am to have the ECF forum and people like you that are willing to take their time to help others and share their knowledge! I pray today is the last day I EVER light up another cancer stick! I hate smoking.. But... I sure do LOVE VAPING!!! (now that I "think" I know what I am doing) I know with your help and the help of others I have nothing to worry about!! I have looked, read and booked marked the site you gave me and will be looking into tonight! Thank You, YellowRose.

P.S. Could you help me? I am trying to find the link or info on how I can put the date, time, day, minutes on my profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread