Astro clone or Nemesis clone (with trident clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavorCloudJunkie

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
SC
Im about to buy my first mech mod and rebuildable dripper and I was wondering what everyone has to say about the 2 mech mods... Astro clone or Nemesis clone??? Which one is better? They both have a safety right? The astro is smaller right? But is there one that will perform better? I was told to get the trident clone. Is that a good choice? I want to be chasing clouds!!!!If I want to put a tank on my mech mod which one would work better? Or are they both about the same? Please just let me know. Thanks!!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I like telescopic mechs better. I didn't like the Nemesis' sloppy firing switch. I think the Astro will have better continuity because of the brass pieces. I just received the Launcher V1 a couple of weeks ago. The Private V2, and the Launcher are my favorites. The Chi You clone came in third. The Nemesis in last place for me.

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
I have both the nemesis clone and trident clone and the two don't work well together. There arent many threads on the nemesis or the trident so you can't get the trident to sit flush (at least with mine). I think they're both solid, unfortunately not together. If anyone has a remedy for that I would be grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread