Netherlands calling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newmikey

Feb 26, 2018
Hi there. Name is Mike, located in the Netherlands, 60 years of age and have been a smoker for about 40 of those years just until mid-Januari. Had a bit of a clash about my nasty smoking habit with my better half (who quit smoking cold turkey 25 years ago) and walked out and across to my local cigaret store across the road.

I thought I'd show her who's boss and ended up buying a Justfog Q16 with a Dutch-made 18mg tobacco flavour. Never touched a stinkie since and didn't have any of my previous stop-smoking experiences.

I'd tried chewing gum, patches, therapy, meditation and just about everything on the book, always with the same results: headaches, irritability, lack of focus, sleeplessness etc. With vaping, it basically was as if nothing happened except for the replacement of smoke by vape.

I started watching Youtube vids by all of the known suspects such as Phil Busardo (US) and Vic Mullen (Scotland) and quickly got myself up to speed with the technical backgrounds, techniques and do's & don'ts.

I'm well on my way now and have exchanged the simple Q16 for a slightly less simple Innokin EZ.Watt. Besides the Prism T20S tank it comes with, I have since acquired a NautilusX and a Zenith with a Nicolas on the way to me. Nic-wise, I quickly dropped to 12mg as the 18mg gave me headaches but now after about 6 weeks, the 6mg versions seem to do just fine.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Hi Mike !.
129090.jpg

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi there. Name is Mike, located in the Netherlands, 60 years of age and have been a smoker for about 40 of those years just until mid-Januari.
I'm well on my way now and have exchanged the simple Q16 for a slightly less simple Innokin EZ.Watt. Besides the Prism T20S tank it comes with, I have since acquired a NautilusX and a Zenith with a Nicolas on the way to me. Nic-wise, I quickly dropped to 12mg as the 18mg gave me headaches but now after about 6 weeks, the 6mg versions seem to do just fine.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Good choices, you are getting great information.
It's great to see quite a few Dutch lately, re:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/search/8597117/?q=Netherlands&o=date&c[node]=39+741

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread