Never got my ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebonynoire

Apr 15, 2010
APO
Hi All,

I am a first time buyer. After researching the e-cigs starter kits for newbes, I found that the Joye 510 might be the right fit for me. I am from Chicago, so I wanted to support a seller in Chicago. I placed my order at this site called chicago ecig. I placed my order on the 15th of March and the product didn't ship until the 5th of April. I received an electronical tracking number from USPS but it didn't show any detail. I tried e-mailing the company, no one has responded, I also tried to call the company, no on answered. I looked the company up on google and it DOES EXIST (so it's not one of those imaginary companies)! I am to the point where I don't know what to do. I have paid for this product and have not recieved anything to the APO. WHAT DO I DO NOW??? I am a military member and they said they DO SHIP TO APO... WHAT DO I DO NEXT...?

I checked the site to make sure that all of my info was correct, which it is. MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN BOUNCING BACK AND FORTH IN THE STATES.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
You send them an e-mail first and see if you get a reply, and explain what happened first and see what they say and if they will take care of you before you bash you have to find out whats up, then if your unpleased with what they tell you get back to the ECF Board and post to all of us, then you will get some good advice from there im sure. this is just my opinion

ebonynoire

Apr 15, 2010
APO
mwa10246... I have been calling the company since the 20th of march, they will not answer. It was also a link on the website to chat with someone but it states that they are 'OFF LINE' always. I have sent them many of emails. I am trying to be patient but the last status update that USPS has is... the package has been sent back to chicago from New Jersey.

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
I don't disagree with the advice you've received about stopping payment, however it does sound as if the vendor shipped it out - although somewhat delayed - and from that point it was out of their hands. The USPS seems to be where the issue is now. Tracking via USPS is sketchy at best. It might show up to you tomorrow, and it might never show up. The vendor does seem to have shipped it in good faith. The lack of communication from that point is quite indefensible.

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I would order from Cignot Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. They are located in Chicago if I remember correctly. I ordered my first 510 from them while overseas, had them ship to my APO and had no problems. This was just this past February. I received it in about 8 days and everything was perfect. They are great ladies to deal with and if you ever have any questions or issues, they will solve them quickly. Their customer service is excellent. Good Luck!

ebonynoire

Apr 15, 2010
APO
Sherrick,

I looked on USPS and it showed that the package was delivered back to the customer, this is the second time that the package has been shipped back to chicago from New Jersey.

I don't understand, if they had a problem with the package, they should at least have enough customer service to advice me of any delays. I've called them like a million times, no one answers and I just keep leaving voicemails. Because I'm deployed I dont have a number that they can call... but I've left my email every time. I've emailed them just as much as I have called. I'll just do as advised and call my bank. Thank you again!!!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
ebonynoire,

Like I said there are many good suppliers here on the ECF approved supplier list, however, I would contact them first and ask what there shipping policy is before you pick a supplier and also discuss what product your ordering since you had this problem because of wherever it is you are, this way you can feel confident your supplier knows what your expexctations are for shipping, customer service, and of course the product you are ordering. This way apon your approved selection of your supplier you and the supplier will both have the expectations of your order set and shipping set, and your expectations should be met, this way I think you will get the best deal overall, price isnt always everything if you cant get everything that you want met, Cheers and good luck

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
Hey does anyone have the number to chicago-ecig.com. Government computers wont let me visit the site to get their contact info.. :(
chicago-ecigs.com

Contact Information:
DKB EC Company
1050 W. Ardmore
Chicago, IL 60660

Phone Number: 1(888) 45E-CIGS 1(888)453-2447
If you have any questions about your order, pre-sales questions or technical support you have 3 contact options.

Sales Questions: E-Mail sales@chicago-ecigs.com
Billing Questions: E-Mail billing@chicago-ecigs.com
Technical Support: E-Mail support@chicago-ecigs.com

Hsmith

Apr 11, 2010
Ohio
I also agree with Sherrick that it is probaly being tossed around from USPS end of the deal; lack of communication from the supplier doesn't really help the situation none though. Also I vouch for cignot, and Jantyworld (some great warranties). I had the wrong information in my order to cignot, was missing a street name, the day of shipping they emailed me and called me to get this info to help this process quickly, very nice customer service. Janty had a sales rep staying in touch via email while i awaited my eGo assuring that it got to me (i was just being impatient :) ) There are several good suppliers for juices and e-cigs, and no better place to find recommendations then these forums. The best of luck to ya!

ebonynoire

Apr 15, 2010
APO
Thank you, I called my bank and they basically said that the charge can not be cancelled... it would have to be disputed... I'm just going to keep trying to contact the chicago-ecig company and hope and pray... then I'll have two Joye 510's if it ever comes... Yaahhh... I'M NOT GOING TO SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF... I'll just take you guys advice, and be more careful who I order from!!! Btw the package was shipped back to the seller on the 13th of this month!! :)

Abby4116

Mar 19, 2010
MD
Thank you, I called my bank and they basically said that the charge can not be cancelled... it would have to be disputed... I'm just going to keep trying to contact the chicago-ecig company and hope and pray... then I'll have two Joye 510's if it ever comes... Yaahhh... I'M NOT GOING TO SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF... I'll just take you guys advice, and be more careful who I order from!!! Btw the package was shipped back to the seller on the 13th of this month!! :)

I also had a communication problem with the same company - I received a small order that was meant for someone else, but was charged for my initial, larger order. I got no replies to emails nor telephone calls. Finally, I emailed and said that I would dispute the charges on my credit card and I did then get a reply - they re-shipped my order. I received it and it was correct.

I am still awaiting a reply from them on returning the small, wrong order to them. They say you cannot return without an RMA and I need a return address to send back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread