Never got my ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebonynoire

Apr 15, 2010
APO
Hey Abby4116, That probably my damn package... LOL... j/k!!! Yeah that company is somthing... I have called them like a million times or more and my e-mails never get returned like yours... I'm going to see what they do in this next past week. The USPS tracking page shows that it was shipped out but returned to the company. So it's not like they didn't ship it... BUT this has happened like 2 times... like they keep returning the box to the seller. I just wnat to know what they are doing wrong... I'm glad that I'm not Alone but at the same time, I'm sorry to hear that we both had/have to go through bs like this :( .

Abby4116

Mar 19, 2010
MD
Hey Abby4116, That probably my damn package... LOL... j/k!!! Yeah that company is somthing... I have called them like a million times or more and my e-mails never get returned like yours... I'm going to see what they do in this next past week. The USPS tracking page shows that it was shipped out but returned to the company. So it's not like they didn't ship it... BUT this has happened like 2 times... like they keep returning the box to the seller. I just wnat to know what they are doing wrong... I'm glad that I'm not Alone but at the same time, I'm sorry to hear that we both had/have to go through bs like this :( .

I think it was telling them that I was going to dispute the charge that finally got their attention. Companies don't like charge-backs.

If you don't get your package, but do get you credit card bill for the order, dispute the charge. It is easy - you didn't get it - by all means, don't pay for something you didn't receive.

Good luck with them. I don't think they are bad - just don't quite have their business act together yet.

stevej2k

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Virginia
There are a lot of ecig vendors out there. I think a number of them have good intentions but don't really understand this business (or e-business). I think you will find most of the "approved vendors" on this forum ship using USPS flat price priority mail. I normally receive any orders within 3 days, regardless of where in the country they are located (sometimes 1 day). In my experience, you will receive a response from an email to customer service in a matter of hours. There are other vendors that just can't afford the cost to be an approved ECF vendor that are also very good. If you would like a list of the vendors I have had dealings with and been very happy, pm me. I like to think they are all doing the right thing, they just might be a little overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread