The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Never Used Yet

Discussion in 'Cannabis Vape Products' started by Dieseler, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Neighbor about 25 years back gave me this solid brass 6 inch water type device he is from Pakistan came to Canada then to the states long ago yes we are old lol. He brought this one and a pretty large brass one similar except it has as i best can recall several braided type hoses from Pakistan back then.
    This piece always sat on top of the bookcase it was never used at all , the brass tarnished over the years, washed it good then decided to polish with dremel , started with black rouge then brown and will give final polish with the white rouge.The bowl unscrews from stem then unscrews from bottom bowl , mouth stem also unscrews from bottom portion.Has a little cap for i guess for when not in use.

Its about time to i try it ! Have 12x12 sheets of 500 stainless mesh from old vaping days with genny's that i can cut and use for the bowl. and finally in days to come put some cold water in it and try it out.
    Pictures not the best below . ; )
    HPIM1172.JPG
    HPIM1175.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Cool... Brings back memories.

IMO, leave it shiny and non stinky.

Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Thats just what i was thinking after filling it once to make sure it works :) Will then clean it and put it back.

• Agree Agree x 1