NEW 18650 High Drain Batts...Exclusive to Nhaler...20 Amp Discharge Capacity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
A freind of mine helped me out finding these batteries and has been working on them for 2 months...These batteries came with specs for each battery and the results of the tests done on each and every one...
EditMah 1500 (Not 1400)
Maximum Continous Discaharge Rating 20 Amp
Maximum Rate Discarge Currrent 30 Amp
Nominal Voltage 3.8 Volts

Without getting too technical ( I'll leave that to the battery gurus) these things could outlast a normal 18650 LiOn by 2 times and outlast other LiMn batteries by 1 1/2 times...Also this technology is MUCH safer than Lions...
These batteries will last thier full specified charge cycles due to thier output capacity...
I know I have been talking about these batteries for a while but it turned out the first batch didnt measure up to the tests and we ended up going with another company that took a little longer and paid more money , but they definately worth it...Thanks for your patience...
Drew

Last edited:

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
A freind of mine helped me out finding these batteries and has been working on them for 2 months...These batteries came with specs for each battery and the results of the tests done on each and every one...
Mah 1400
Maximum Continous Discaharge Rating 20 Amp
Maximum Rate Discarge Currrent 30 Amp
Nominal Voltage 3.8 Volts

Without getting too technical ( I'll leave that to the battery gurus) these things could outlast a normal 18650 LiOn by 2 times and outlast other LiMn Batteries by 1 1/2 times...Also this technology is MUCH safer than Lions...
These batteries will also last thier full specefied charge cycles due to thier output capacity...
I know I have been talking about these batteries for a while but it turned out the first batch didnt measure up to the tests and we ended up going with another company that took a little longer and paid more money , but they definately worth it...Thanks for your patience...
Drew
Drew will these fit in your xhaler?I tryed to order a xhaler last night if my acount is not showing a order did it not bo through i don't think it did.

Oh @)=20 with the shift key held down cuz Drew is obviously a little excited about these batteries!

20amps seems a bit overkill, but its not a bad thing to have plenty of overhead in case somebody makes a .19ohm atomizer. (76W vaping FTW)

Is this "THE" battery for the XShaler?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Actually no this wont work for the Xhaler or the XShaler but it does work with the Phidias...The reason behind the 20 amp capability is most mods are asking for 2 to 5 amps and this is what causes overheating and unsafe conditions as well as limited battery life...I bet you dont know anyone that has any batts that have lasted the claimed recharges from their mod batts, and the reason being is that we ask too much from what the Lion cells...These are overated for that reason...This chemistry and and spec is MUCH safer than other configurations...
Drew

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Oh @)=20 with the shift key held down cuz Drew is obviously a little excited about these batteries! Lol. Drew does get excited. That's a good thing!

20amps seems a bit overkill, but its not a bad thing to have plenty of overhead in case somebody makes a .19ohm atomizer. (76W vaping FTW)

Is this "THE" battery for the XShaler?

I think the main safety point of these high drain batts is that a) they'll keep up with anything, and b) if you have an atty/switch short the batt can keep up until the spring collapses thereby disconnecting it instead of exploding.

Drew hasn't released details yet, but I'm guessing the XSHaler will use one CR123a or a 14500.

This batt is too big for the XHaler, much less it's much anticipated smaller cousin. Should be great in the Phidias Woodimus though.

Giz's Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Pennyslvania
Are these the batteries shown on the Phidias page? I love my Phidias!!!! I like the new hv atty that comes with it too. I finally tried it once I got my drip tip. That is great too. Dripping isn't my favorite, I use cartos but with this tip I do kind of like it. The shape is great and I don't like anything metal so the material of it is great too.

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
.... Are able to provide ....

Well said (and known for quite some time), That is why I design [and (try to) use] mine around the battery and atty specs. Good to see something worthy of designing around coming available....... and that's a bit safer

Last edited:

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
would these high drain batts work in the silver bullet with the low resistance atty from nhaler? I wanted to try higher voltage but was scared, so i ordered up on of the low res. atties, hasnt come yet, but these batteries sound good, as i have been looking for a new batt brand (not really happy with the ultrafire's.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yes they will...In fact I am testing one in an SB now..I was fortunate enough to meet CDDZ (manufacturer of the SB) at the Vapefset and we did some trading...I have the complete line of SB and BB with passthroughs and all and he has a pretty complete line of our stuff as well...Although he was following me around and saying how much better the Xhaler was than his:lol: most of the weekend, I finally managed to shake him off and try out the SB:p
He does have a couple spring variations that slightly change the current at lower volts (I think) dont quote me, but mine and everyone I have talked to about them are working GREAT...The SB is a realy well made device...Almost as nice as the XHALER:cool: J/K

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
by the way, the low res. atties you sell are fantastic! I just ordered a spare. i am not smart about batteries, but these have different chemistries than the lithium-ion? is it new? tried and tested as "safe" and "protected"? so they stay in the nominal range for longer, and their overall cycle life is longer as well? are there any other differences? do you have to buy a special charger for it? i assume so, that was a stupid question, sorry

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
Yes they will...In fact I am testing one in an SB now..I was fortunate enough to meet CDDZ (manufacturer of the SB) at the Vapefset and we did some trading...I have the complete line of SB and BB with passthroughs and all and he has a pretty complete line of our stuff as well...Although he was following me around and saying how much better the Xhaler was than his:lol: most of the weekend, I finally managed to shake him off and try out the SB:p
He does have a couple spring variations that slightly change the current at lower volts (I think) dont quote me, but mine and everyone I have talked to about them are working GREAT...The SB is a realy well made device...Almost as nice as the XHALER:cool: J/K

How is the xhaler different from the sb? is it smaller? same size? what batteries/voltage (i dont like to stack batteries) does it take? im in the market for a smaller pv for portable vaping. right now the sb is the only pv i have, so i have nothing to compare it too, but so far, i love it, very dependable.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey,
The Xhaler is shorter and thinner and is solderless...The SB is a great device in its own right but slight differences are the soldered components and the batteries ...I used solderless switch with 17670 batteries (Thinner) for 3.7 operation and LifePo rcr123 batts for 5 and 6 volt operation...Also the SB comes with a standard 510 connection where the Xhaler has 801 and 901 brass caps with adapters for the other model atomizers and cartomizers...As for the LiMn batteries they are disigned for High Drain applications with a MUCH safer technology...they charge on standard chargers that are capable of charging 18650 batteries...Thanks
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
How is the xhaler different from the sb? is it smaller? same size? what batteries/voltage (i dont like to stack batteries) does it take? im in the market for a smaller pv for portable vaping. right now the sb is the only pv i have, so i have nothing to compare it too, but so far, i love it, very dependable.

hey Sixofusernames being you have the SB and asking questions just letting you know i wouldnt use the Low Resistance attys on anything over 3.7volt battery. just giving you a heads up so please dont be insulted. trust me using a 3.7 volt battery and a Low res atty its the best and similates 5 volts.
Now i know nothing about the SB so forgive me. and also if you want to vape at 5 to 6 volts you van use the HV atty Drew sells 4.5. that will put lead in your pencil at 6 volts. or you can just use a regular atty. but do not use a Low res atty at 5 or 6 volts.
Happy Vaping
to anyone else am i correct on this not using a LR atty at 6 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread