• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New 54mg Mixing Juice UK Sourced Ingredients

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
Quote pillbox38 :
The Worlds first 54mg mixing juice is coming. Totally Wicked has joined forces with the only UK manufacturer of Top quality Liquid nicotine.

We will use only Pharmaceutical grade nicotine(Sourced from the company who supply nicorette) and uk sourced Pharma grade PG.

Platinum Ice will contain only 5.4% nicotine and 94.6% PG.

This is not for vaping neat. Everything down to bottles, labels boxes, tactile labels is uk made.

Same for our Flavoured Premier Range...All uk sourced, Pharma grade certified...10 flavours on the way.

Our Claim it will be the Cleanest and best E.juice in the world will be a fact...Its fantaSTIC.

54mg Mixing Juice..The Worlds Purest ..Coming soon.Uk sourced,manufactured, bott

This sounds like a great move, I for one will be buying this as soon as they start selling :D

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
I might get my hands on it as well depending on what the price is.
£27.99 according to the TW forum. I'm wondering how far you'll be able to dilute their flavoured versions down and still get a decent taste and throat hit. It's going to be different UK sourced suppliers too, currently their juice is made in China like virtually everyone else's. If they can make a marlboro or Tobacco that tastes the same as their current Juice at 80% dilution (11mg is my upper limit) then it'll be cheaper than getting the stuff from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread