New 901 Manual USB Passthroughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I agree I like the manuals much better. I can't wait to get a few batteries. I do disagree, however, that the cable is thicker. It is identical to the automatics. I bought one from this company also. There is no difference in quality. From what I understand, another run from China is happening now and all the passthroughs and batteries will be sealed. The first run wasn't, so be sure to ask your supplier when ordering if this is an important issue to you.

gjrhine

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Sunny South Carolina
I get a "Power Surge on Hub Port" message on both my laptop and USB hub. My auto 901 passthrough and manual Janty Stick passthrough both work. They also work on my powered Cables-to-Go USB hub. It does work on an iPod USB wall adapter.

3622885840_ccbf7d3a37.jpg

Metatron

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
Tampa, Florida
Just received my 901 manual USB Passthroughs from Rockymountainvapor.com I do have some auto 901 usb passthroughs also. Well, now my 901's are preforming like my 510's. The cable is thicker than the auto passthroughs so it's probably giving just a hair more voltage.

So far it's great the manual really does make a difference.

D

I made a mod from a faulty auto-switch 901 battery to create a manual switch passthrough and it works BETTER than anything I've ever used!

I capped the connector hole by directly inserting the positive wire (thickened by doubling it over and itself to match the diameter of the hole) into the center connector and used the casing shell and the connector sleeve to mount the ground wire in between the two, and I didn't even need to use solder!! I even used a micro 6mm tactile switch, TOP MOUNTED, which is only rated for 50mA, but it's been working like a champ for well over a month now without a single problem!

I'm getting at least 5-5.5 volts and a full amp (1A/1000mA) directly to my atomizer now.

WOW, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

The manual switch passthrough makes massive CLOOOOUDS of vapor out of a DSE 901 atomizer and maintains GREAT FLAVOR!!!

I don't even use carts anymore, cuz it works much better without them!

I just removed the filler, popped out that little mouth piece insert and I get better flavor, way more vapor and a whole lot less hassle!

No burnt taste, no playing around with the filler anymore, MASSIVE CLOUDS OF VAPOR and everything just works BETTER!

Why spend more on a JOYE 510 when you can have just as much vapor and flavor with an original 901!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread